RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Hey guys. That concludes pre-season, the next time I post go will be the first race of the season.
Just while I'm here, the little bit of fun to the side, being the manufacturer battle, will be conducted as follows:
The top 3 drivers will count towards a manufacturer total. They can be of any team, so long as they have that engine. Obviously Renault have two drivers, apologies, but having only 2 doesn't really count for much as a battle. Keep in mind if anyone joins Red Bull or Renault, they will immediately count for the battle.
Otherwise, good luck all and have a fun season!

Hm, just had an idea to make it fairer for Renault:

Why dont make something with averages? Like, every race, were a driver of for example Ferrari makes a point, it counts fo the average table. If he didnt finsih, it wont count (to not have problems with the table if someone quits or is in holiday, that would bring the whole team down).

Same thing could be made with the tyre manufacture championship. Cause both are unofficial and we havent had a race so far it could be discussed early enough. Wouldnt be unfair to make the rule clear at race 2 or something, cause nothing is predictable at that point.

Current Tyre Suppliers

Bridgestone
Honda
Honk Racing
Jordan

Michelin
Red Bull
Renault

Goodyear
McLaren

Pirelli

Online Racing
2KF1
Ferrari

Oh my gosh, just saw that we have a really high talented driver grid... At least 8 drivers out of 13, looked strong enough in the past to catch the title...

Oh my gosh, just saw that we have a really high talented driver grid... At least 8 drivers out of 13, looked strong enough in the past to catch the title...

Who are they/which ones? ;)

I think its a good thing, last Season was too dominated, in my opinion ;)

Who are they/which ones? ;)

I think its a good thing, last Season was too dominated, in my opinion ;)

No, dont think so. Look, James had a bad start into the season, Old Wolf missed the first arces, i missed the last races, Florin was good allthe time, Omer was very strong in the beginning,...

Lol, @Rami Saidy , whats up? :D

i8f7.png

No, dont think so. Look, James had a bad start into the season, Old Wolf missed the first arces, i missed the last races, Florin was good allthe time, Omer was very strong in the beginning,...

Exactly, James had a bad start to the Season, as did most of the drivers apart from Manolis, a driver dominates when others struggle

@Benutzername

Rami did the same to me after one disagree to his last post.

@Rami Saidy

dom·i·nate
pron.gif
(d
obreve.gif
m
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-n
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)
v. dom·i·nat·ed, dom·i·nat·ing, dom·i·nates
v.tr.
1. To control, govern, or rule by superior authority or power: Successful leaders dominate events rather than react to them.
2. To exert a supreme, guiding influence on or over: Ambition dominated their lives.
3. To enjoy a commanding, controlling position in: a drug company that dominates the tranquilizer market.
4. To overlook from a height: a view from the cliffside chalet that dominates the valley.
v.intr.
1. To have or exert strong authority or mastery.
2. To be situated in or occupy a position that is more elevated or decidedly superior to others.

I couldn't put typo - it's Heineken Honda Racing, not just Honda.

I don't have a grudge, but do detest child-like behaviour.

I know it's freaking Heineken Honda Racing, but it's the Factory Honda, hence Honda

And on the results, Aidan put it as Honda also, so put your bias where it belongs

I know it's freaking Heineken Honda Racing, but it's the Factory Honda, hence Honda

And on the results, Aidan put it as Honda also, so put your bias where it belongs
I hadn't noticed that to be fair, but still, please grow up!

Don't get so worked up just by one or two ratins things.

I think you are the one with a problem, I've seen enough trolling in this site in the past, and you really rank up there!

I hadn't noticed that to be fair, but still, please grow up!

Don't get so worked up just by one or two ratins things.

I think you are the one with a problem, I've seen enough trolling in this site in the past, and you really rank up there!

Don't tell me to grow up, when you are quick to put a bad rating without thinking about it.

Bad spelling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back