RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Oops, not keen on a pit stop, will check it out then adjust it if need be.

Sorry about the time Robert, not sure how much later we could make it. We'll be racing on a Sunday at around about the same time, could you make it then ?

These are of tremendous help to me. Thanks.
I only wish I could be there Tuesday, but the time difference is killing me. Pushing it back even 30-60 mins. would probably get me in (assuming 5 hour difference) but I hate to ask you all to do that because of one person.

Also, even if I could make it, I'm going to have a little work to do in order to unlock these cars before the race, but I think I can get there Monday night.

I don't mind racing later if it helps, anyone around for some practice later?

duco and justin
is it better to get a new wheel to for better feedback?especialy on pedals)
i have ms wheel now
Sorry, just saw this. If you mean for PC racing, then yes, I'm afraid you will have to get a new wheel. The MS wheel won't work with feedback plus you'll need to buy a wireless adapter for the PC too. Depends on your budget but if you want something under £100 that will give you good feedback, I'd recommend the Logitech DFGT wheel of if you want to go a little higher than that, you won't go wrong with the G27. You don't get any feedback through the pedals but they certainly have better resistance than the MS kit. Then if you've won the lottery, then perhaps the Fanatec range of wheels and pedals (I need to win the lottery LOL)
If you're mean for XBOX 360, then I think you're limited to the MS wheel or Fanatec. I know there are other wheels out there but nothing that's worth getting rid of your MS wheel for other than Fanatec.

Wicked!! Great to hear from you mate :thumbsup: I know I've said it a million times before but you will be in heaven mate :D I haven't looked back since switching from Race Pro to Race 07.......Um, not that I'm slating Race Pro or anything :D had many happy years playing that.....remember this? A rare moment when I managed to stay ahead of you guys lol
Awesome!! thats some of the best racing I have seen.. brilliant stuff from all involved... certainly got the juices flowing for Tuesday now :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%