RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Awesome!! thats some of the best racing I have seen.. brilliant stuff from all involved... certainly got the juices flowing for Tuesday now :thumbsup:

Justin!! How are you doing! You in to the WTCC evening?

by the way, allmost on every website u remind me of the stupid "everything or nothing" mistake i made in the last corner. Still have sleepless nights of this,so please stop it haha :p :p.

Last edited:
@Calum McLure Fuel warning came on at lap 14... The AI pitted at the end of lap 15, I short-shifted the heck out of the car (not sure if that makes a difference in this game) and got to the end of lap 19 before having to pit.

The car starts with 34 litres of fuel (is that what the number represents on the dash?) and it goes down roughly 2 litres per lap.

So to do a no stop it would need to be about 18 laps if people manage their fuel ok.

Any particular reason why you want to avoid the pit stop? A bit of strategy always adds to the proceedings I feel. But whatever is fine by me.

yea, i agree, the car always starts with half fuel, and making a pit they fill it full, making a pitstop would be nice too, people can choose to do only fuel or fuel and tyres, think about 8 or 9 sec timedifference, and the strategy what lap to pit, only be carefull with entering the pits, going to fast youll get dsq... tyres will drop after 8 or 9 laps.. i never did this in a league with pit, because some tracks have pitbug,, i think its only oschersleben and road america, but rest can be done i think....
little endurance would be great (25 or 30 laps)
but im ok with 2 races of 15 laps to

One thing about the pit stops that maybe you can answer Wessel (or if anyone else wants to chip in...) it gives you the option when you pit to repair, fuel and two other things (I think lol) I only selected fuel the two times I tried it even though I had some front damage to the car (bonnet visibly bent up a bit) but after the pit stop this was fixed so are they ignoring my instruction or do they always make a quick repair of that sort of damage but just leave any extensive repairs unless you select the repair option.

i think there are 4 options... repairs, only fuel, only tyres, fuel and tyres... but as far i know if you choose 1 of the last 3 they will not make repairs, only by choosing repair they will,, so unfortunaly you need 2 stops if you want repairs.. i might be wrong because i havent done that much... ill try this today... normaly damage only effects the topspeed, with a big crash also the steering

Cheers Wes, thats what I assumed but the fact I rejoined the race after my stop with a repaired bonnet despite only selecting the option to re-fuel kind of says otherwise.

There's nowhere that I can find that explains all of this that I have been able to find.

Pitstops are an art in this game. You all run the risk of getting drive through penalties unless you get in some serious pit stop practice before hand. If I remember rightly, there is no speed limiter button so you have to manually keep your car below a certain speed. Additionally you have to learn where the speed limit line is at the entry to the pits.

I would put my name down for this but unlikely I will be around to make it. Sounds like you have a full lobby anyway. Have fun :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 123 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.1%