RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Never set up a race on this before so it might not go as smooth first time round :)

Just picked something simple to get us started, think the race will be around 25-30 minutes, I can adjust that for the next one if anyone has a preference.

Didn't want to mess around with organizing reverse grids or anything just now until I'm more familiar with the game, thats something we can do later on :thumbsup:

The U.K. time difference will probably exclude me from racing in this. 4pm Eastern U.S. is the earliest I can do, and even that's pushing it. Sorry, I was really looking forward to it.

Here they are in original DOC format. You'll need MS word (or similar) to view them. Pretty they won't open in notepad or basic text editor.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkxt4pq6hx4nxce/Race07Setups-DOCformat.7z

These are of tremendous help to me. Thanks.
I only wish I could be there Tuesday, but the time difference is killing me. Pushing it back even 30-60 mins. would probably get me in (assuming 5 hour difference) but I hate to ask you all to do that because of one person.

Also, even if I could make it, I'm going to have a little work to do in order to unlock these cars before the race, but I think I can get there Monday night.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%