RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

ill send you fr... ive never liked forza, i have 3 and 4 but the handling is not good enough for me(in some classes its a real joke),, i wish i could like it little more but physics are too much important in a game for me... i cant play forza4 when i know i have racepro..
i saw many leave racepro for forza3 (recently forza4), but the real real racers always came back to racepro after the borza hype was gone..
yea f1 is for me same story as yours,,its also arcade but i like f1 too, and theres nothing to compare with on console,, i just start playing f1 a little again..but still more at racepro :)

Spot on my man. What's more, I think Shift 2 has more realistic tracks than Forza4. And if you get the wheel dialed in, it's not so bad. Certainly, the cockpit view is more realistic. And the curbing actually had consequences. And the tracks actually rise and fall steeply sometimes. Imagine that!

I really do love Race Pro. A F3000 series on here would be stupendous until pCARS comes along.

I'll be up for some practice. Sunday and Monday night.
By the way, what track will we run first? So I can practice. Is there a schedule?

Hey guys, hey supaslax;),

I won't be able to play RacePro. Ive got my g27 on my gamepod pretty tight. Once I went from RacePro/xbox to Race07/pc I never looked back.
Though, I must say that the RacePro physics are excellent, the force feedback is excellent, the Lizard game engine is great. Playing Race07 Ive never had that same feeling going into corners/under braking. I'm still struggling to feel the limit. rFactor is even worse.

Have fun guys,

Duco

I won't be able to play RacePro. Ive got my g27 on my gamepod pretty tight. Once I went from RacePro/xbox to Race07/pc I never looked back.
Though, I must say that the RacePro physics are excellent, the force feedback is excellent, the Lizard game engine is great. Playing Race07 Ive never had that same feeling going into corners/under braking. I'm still struggling to feel the limit. rFactor is even worse.

Have fun guys,

Duco
Hey Duco. The feedback on r7 and rfactor is much stronger/better than racepro, perhaps your settings on G27 need tinkering with?

Speaking as a newbie can we talk settings for a minute?

1. Is there anywhere to get txt, pdf, or html settings for RacePro cars?
2. What kind of wheel do you use? I use Fanatec CSR. Any Fanatec users out there? Any wheel users? What are your settings?
3. Some of those dampers and bumpers and max diff slumpers make my head dizzy. I was a driver, not a mechanic. That said, it's always good to know more about tuning. Any general suggestions?

Thanks.
(Someone on the Forza Forum said Steering Sensitivity must be 10% and Speed Steering must be 30%, or something to that effect...what's that all about?)

It seems the default settings are usually pretty good. Is this true or am I too much of a noob and used to crappy physics?

Speaking as a newbie can we talk settings for a minute?

1. Is there anywhere to get txt, pdf, or html settings for RacePro cars?
2. What kind of wheel do you use? I use Fanatec CSR. Any Fanatec users out there? Any wheel users? What are your settings?
3. Some of those dampers and bumpers and max diff slumpers make my head dizzy. I was a driver, not a mechanic. That said, it's always good to know more about tuning. Any general suggestions?

Thanks.
(Someone on the Forza Forum said Steering Sensitivity must be 10% and Speed Steering must be 30%, or something to that effect...what's that all about?)

It seems the default settings are usually pretty good. Is this true or am I too much of a noob and used to crappy physics?

Here's something I found, some of the setting don't work well for me but the Race Pro seem okay also I never have FF at 100% more 70%

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At6Ax2KROczddGVyYW9WQWRPdzhBUFFZRVQxdjdZZGc#gid=0

Reactions: Rob
Never seen this before. I'm decent in F1, but not Forza, and these settings are interesting because the F1 matches but the Forza is way off my current. Maybe this will prevent me from further backmarkering the field in Forza. Thanks!

ey robert, you cant compare setup from racepro with forza,f1,, with forza and f1 it has nothing to do with setting up a car,, there 1 way where the car goes fastest(f1 1.11 settings), im not sure about forza settings cause i havent play that game much,, on racepro a good setup will make only couple tenths quicker(not like forza seconds),, and setups are personal,a quick setup for me doesnt have to work for you, cause we might have different drivingstyle... but you can really feel the little difference in setup
default setup are good on racepro,, try first only antiroll,tyres, brakes and gears,, all those bumps makes me dizzy too:).. try f3000 and see what many things you can change there...
it takes time to be quick at racepro, first try to find a limit before trying setup..

Have fun guys,

Duco

ey duco
long time no see, so your also at race07, ive heard from many that it takes time to be quick there(just like racepro), thats nice and a good challenge..
im on my way to pc sims, i just have to win the lotery next week..

Car: WTCC
Track: Brands Hatch
Weather: Dry

21:15 GMT+1: Free Practice
21:30 GMT+1: Qualification
21:35 GMT+1: Warm Up
21:40 GMT+1: Race, 20 laps

Please sign up with your NAME / GAMERTAG / CAR

Entry List:
  1. Calum McLure / DerHammerRfcHsv / BMW 320i (HOST)
  2. Gavin Hendley / Gavos 2 Base / Alfa Romeo
  3. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / undecided.
  4. Wessel Slagter / supaslax / honda or seat
  5. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Alfa Romeo
  6. Martin Ott / ninja9011 / Alfa Romeo
  7. Chris Benham / chaj00111 / Alfa Romeo
  8. bootlegfiddle69 / Honda or BMW
  9. StampKiep / Alfa
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -

Last edited:

Latest News

Back