RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Would be happy to have you :thumbsup:

Me too! Suppose playing with a pad would be out of the question :whistling: lol
Only if it looks like this :D

xbox360-steering-wheel-500x375.jpg

I think I'd struggle now with a controller but never say never. Be nice if the G27 worked on the Xbox or I could afford a fanatic but sadly, neither will happen. Might see if I can pick up one of those Logitech DriveFX wheels but if I remember rightly race pros weak FFB gave it problems?

hey justin , how are you? i know im saying it for more then a year now but i will join you on pc with race07 soon, i hope..
racepro is ok with controller, first year i had racepro i played with pad
Wicked!! Great to hear from you mate :thumbsup: I know I've said it a million times before but you will be in heaven mate :D I haven't looked back since switching from Race Pro to Race 07.......Um, not that I'm slating Race Pro or anything :D had many happy years playing that.....remember this? A rare moment when I managed to stay ahead of you guys lol

great stuff,,but for now im still on racepro, being still best(the only) sim on console,, i hope projectcars will be more sim, simbin is involved in it i believe
Yes RacePro is without doubt the best and only console sim :) Haven't heard that SimBin are involved with pcars, Slightly Mad Studios are who brought us GTR and GT-Legends which can only be a good thing :D But they did bring us NFS too :O_o:

Sadly, I only have an xbox, so I can only run Race Pro. That said, I have been at Forza 4, F1 2012, and **** 2 for about 8 months now (I know, that's pretty new) and have even run my own league in F1. But since getting Race Pro and, TBH, Shift 2, about 3 weeks ago, it reminds me of my prior racing experience most accurately so far. Both have positives and negatives. Re: Race Pro, the feeling is simply fantastic. Now I know why I'm slower that those kids on Forza! The car actually acts and handles like a car. Never-mind the dated graphics, they are good enough for me (actually, the tracks are what I see, and from cockpit view look pretty damn good). When you combine the tracks with the physics with the simplicity, it's got to be the best one so far. I sure wish more folks realized this.

I actually owned a MINI S (2009) for years, so Imagine my delight when feeling like I was driving my old car (instead of the "I don't know what they made" in Forza). I'm going to work on my tune and when you get a tentative track list together, I'll start customizing the tunes for those tracks, hopefully. Any help (cut and paste would be best) would be much appreciated.

Glad I found you guys.

Yes RacePro is without doubt the best and only console sim :) Haven't heard that SimBin are involved with pcars, Slightly Mad Studios are who brought us GTR and GT-Legends which can only be a good thing :D But they did bring us NFS too :O_o:

If pCars cleans up their physics from Shift 2, but retains the endurance style Euro racing (with in-game penalties like F1 2012), from what I have seen so far, it will be a joy. But this is a big "if" I know. I think they are the best hope (besides F1) for us xbox 360'ers.

ey robert.. im still alot on racepro, and some friends... on physics nothing comes even close..i have to say forza 4 is better euhh.. is less worse then forza 2 and 3 but clearly arcade and focused on shiny graphics... and yea like you sad graphics are little outdated but also good enough for me(they focused all on phiysics)...the game has little bugs but once you know them its all ok,,, many know this is the only sim on console but most of them i raced are now on pc(race07), like justin(bastard..lol), but yesterday we had full lobby the whole evening...
im hoping for pcars but i really think racepro will be the last and only sim on console, i think they have learned that sim does not sell on console, most people want arcade, easy to control cars and shiny graphics..
the 3 dlc are great to, but little expensive...(track like spa, estoril, midohio, yokohama, formulamasters and more)
f1 is not bad, especialy for cm, but since f1 has drs and kers overtaking is not that special anymore..
racepro is pure racing..
cu on track,, whats your gamertag?? supaslax is mine

default setups is for most classes pretty good.. for mini i always use default ,only gears little longer on tracks like monza spa.. brake balance, antiroll and tyrepressure(and camber) is what i change sometimes(check your tyre temperature after done some laps in practisemode for camber and pressure)
all assists off is where you feel the car best

ey robert.. im still alot on racepro, and some friends... on physics nothing comes even close..i have to say forza 4 is better euhh.. is less worse then forza 2 and 3 but clearly arcade and focused on shiny graphics... and yea like you sad graphics are little outdated but also good enough for me(they focused all on phiysics)...the game has little bugs but once you know them its all ok,,, many know this is the only sim on console but most of them i raced are now on pc(race07), like justin(bastard..lol), but yesterday we had full lobby the whole evening...
im hoping for pcars but i really think racepro will be the last and only sim on console, i think they have learned that sim does not sell on console, most people want arcade, easy to control cars and shiny graphics..
the 3 dlc are great to, but little expensive...(track like spa, estoril, midohio, yokohama, formulamasters and more)
f1 is not bad, especialy for cm, but since f1 has drs and kers overtaking is not that special anymore..
racepro is pure racing..
cu on track,, whats your gamertag?? supaslax is mine

Gamertag: OctoberDusk06
I tried sending you a friend request but your box was full. Send me one if you get time.
It's good to hear that there are a few left that have come to realize that Forza and all the slick games are really not all they are cracked up to be. My brother is a computer wizzard, Silicon Valley type, and says that we don't even have access to the true simulators, since they require massive hardware and hydraulics. That said, Race Pro is more believable BECAUSE they eliminated some of the fluff (like painting your cars...WTF?) and visuals. Of course, these days, people expect it all. I guess the closest thing you can get is a really expensive computer and a good SIM. I like F1 too, because of the "realism" factor in penalties during races, pit stop strategy, etc. But it has many flaws, including tuning, and it certainly isn't a SIM. I love F1 so much, I can get past that. though.

I'd love to race with you guys on xbox.

ill send you fr... ive never liked forza, i have 3 and 4 but the handling is not good enough for me(in some classes its a real joke),, i wish i could like it little more but physics are too much important in a game for me... i cant play forza4 when i know i have racepro..
i saw many leave racepro for forza3 (recently forza4), but the real real racers always came back to racepro after the borza hype was gone..
yea f1 is for me same story as yours,,its also arcade but i like f1 too, and theres nothing to compare with on console,, i just start playing f1 a little again..but still more at racepro :)

Latest News

Back