RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Aaaah,

You guys are racing here.:) I checked the ukog site but there was not much going on.
I recently had lots of fun, racing Desliu, and I still play Race Pro quite a lot. Trying to get every world record ha.
I can't race on Mondays though. I can only race on Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Duco3101

It's because of my job. Slax.....
I've taken a new job and not been able to guarantee I'll be back in time ever.
The people who are racing help organise all the big F1 stuff going on here so it's unfair to ask them to take the reigns when I'm not available.
Also I don't know when i will be stuck in work until I'm already stuck there.
Hey Cronnie,

No one blames you for having a job. But it would be nice if we knew that you weren't coming online. I have a job too. And keep my monday evenings free so I can race. I'm shure you understand. I for one would be happy to host. But since you're not the only one not showing I'm not shure this will do much good.

DSB

Hi guys...

I really need your help....anyone could send me a setup for Brands Hatch?

Its hard to run faster with BMW, specially without the right setup :)

I appreciate any help

Many thanks

Looking to start a Mini Series similar to those that Chris and Gavin ran earlier on in the year. I opened this thread so that we can discuss it and post any suggestions on which tracks and cars to use, or if you would like a poll each week I we can vote on the combo. Also what kind of race format you'd prefer.

So batter in :D

Looking to start a Mini Series similar to those that Chris and Gavin ran earlier on in the year. I opened this thread so that we can discuss it and post any suggestions on which tracks and cars to use, or if you would like a poll each week I we can vote on the combo. Also what kind of race format you'd prefer.

So batter in :D
I'm interested.
I have a wheel issue to sort out though so may take a week or two to race.
Re tha car choices: its important that people back up their career progress file using the online memory or a spare memory stick as the game can dump your career progress (which costs you your cars that you have unlocked).

Latest News

Back