RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Here you go chaps, should be up in 30 mins. had a little race today in the Formula Master series. Great cars :)

See if you can spot my pit strategy to get ahead of the 6 cars in front of me...... Remember all cars start with half fuel on Race Pro :)

I will probably have a look at the DLC's soon. Care to whet my appetite for what is available and the cost if you know of the top of your head? Recommendations would be good too :thumbsup:

Ok well pack 1 is aimed heavily at the American market costs 800 points and contains:

’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Production
’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Race
’08 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee Production
’08 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee Race ’09 Cadillac CTS-V Production
’09 Cadillac CTS-V Race
’09 Chevrolet Camaro Production
’09 Chevrolet Camaro Race
Road America Oval
Road America full (chicane on the back straight)
Imola (Italy)

Although the American KW 400 race cars you get with it are great fun to race the only real reason to buy this is for Imola. Unless everyone decides they would like an American touring car series at some point ;)

Pack 2 is defo the best value at 560 points you get the 08 WTCC cars, formula Master (see my vid on post above yours :) ) and 2 tracks which, pack contains.

Lada 110 WTCC
Honda Accord Euro R
Volvo C30
BMW E90
Chevrolet Lacetti
Seat Leon TDI
Seat Leon TFSI
Formula Master
Estoril (Portugal)
Okayama (Japan)

Pack 3 is also great value. It's 800 points but you get 2 groups of vintage GT cars and a Pagani Zonda R, tracks and cars include:

Pagani Zonda R
Volvo Amazon
’71 BMW 2002
’68 Mini Cooper S
Volvo P1800
Opel Commodore GS3000
’73 BMW 3.0 CSL
’74 Chevrolet Corvette
’70 Chevrolet Camaro
Spa
Mid Ohio (3 layouts)

Spa is great fun to drive on this game, and the Mini cooper S is brilliant..... Like all Mini's turns on a six pence.

Race PRO Masters Series. 19/11/2012

Round 5 Mini - VALENCIA
LAPS: 10

Free Practice - 20:30 gmt
Qualifying - 20:40 gmt
Race 1 Approx - 20:45 gmt
Race 2 (Reverse Grid) Approx - 21:05 gmt

Qualifying information:
When the qualifying session menu is open no drive is to start there 1 and only hot lap until the host has asked,
"Is there anybody not ready?"
If there is no reply the host will then give "3,2,1 Go" countdown. On the shout of go that is your signal to start your hot lap.

Race 2 Information:
Race 2 will be a reverse grid of qualifying, practice and race 1. The host/organiser will decide 3 groups based on these 3 sessions.
  • Group 1 will form up and begin racing once sector 3 has started on the formation lap.
  • Group 2 (already formed up) will start racing mid way through sector 3.
  • Group 3 (already formed up) will start racing from the start finish straight.
Formation lap All drivers will use the opening lap to get into formation.
The formation lap pace must remain at 30-80 mph that means if there is any slowing to bunch up your respective group required be sure to do this in sector 2.
Once the host has given your respective group the "GO" call your free to race.

Group 3 however must wait for the last driver to give the "CLEAR" call before racing can commence :)

Please sign up with your NAME / GAMERTAG / CAR WHERE APPLICABLE

Any questions regarding race 2 start procedure and qualifying please PM me :)

NOTE: ANYONE NOT SIGNED UP BY 9PM ON SUNDAY NIGHT WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO RACE AT MY DISCRETION. THE LAST 2 RACES I'VE HAD I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE USE OF FREE PRACTICE AS I HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO MESSAGES OF REQUESTS TO RACE...... IF THERE IS SPACE TO RACE AFTER FREE PRACTICE I WILL SEND AN INVITE. PERSISTENT LATE DRIVERS SIGNING UP WILL HAVE A NO QUALIFY PENALTY MEANING YOU WILL START BOTH RACES FROM LAST PLACE.
Sorry if this sounds abit serious but these races are intended for myself to have fun as much as anyone else :)

David O'Reilly/FigjamRACER/
Looking fwd to racing the minis.
The note re signup is fair enough. Its enough work to post and host without being expected to be still organising signups at 8:30pm on XBL on race night.

Plus the instructions re the second race start may need updating (its a cut and paste from earlier race signup I guess)

EDIT: confirm have read and nearly understand.

dsb666 / bootlegfiddle69
I think I'll take the mini ;)
And like supaslax I think I got it, but it does sound complicated. And last but not least at Cronnie: I couldn't agree with you more. Little less chaos, little more driving cars around a track! Big up for hosting!!

Hey guys. Sorry I coudn't make it. I was in Brussels watching Dweezil Zappa and his band. I simply forgot it was on monday.. I'll be in next week thougn

no, again no racing,, im out of this.. nothings happening here
It's because of my job. Slax.....
I've taken a new job and not been able to guarantee I'll be back in time ever.
The people who are racing help organise all the big F1 stuff going on here so it's unfair to ask them to take the reigns when I'm not available.
Also I don't know when i will be stuck in work until I'm already stuck there.

Latest News

Back