RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

supaslax in.. i think the confusion was that we didnt do 1 whole paradelap.. last minutechange was not good... i like the rollingstarts as they were.... 1 whole warmup lap and from last turn 2x2 ,close and pole decides when to go

Wessell I agree that the last minute change was a problem. The only thing is that at parade lap speeds Macau would have been 3 plus minutes to simply get us in order whereas we had 2 very long straights to do that.
In my view the bunching was the issue. If the reverse grid is to make for good racing instead of closing up like F1 does (for over heating issues in a static start) lets have a 10 sec gap between rows. Brno is also a very long lap. In my view there is no point in taking so long before racing.
We just get in order, driver who need to drop back pull left and slow, drivers needing to get fwd go right and faster then get the gaps and when leader is happy he calls "race on"

Comms is a big issue in race pro the quality is poor. Should we join and XBL party?

Wessell I agree that the last minute change was a problem. The only thing is that at parade lap speeds Macau would have been 3 plus minutes to simply get us in order whereas we had 2 very long straights to do that.
In my view the bunching was the issue. If the reverse grid is to make for good racing instead of closing up like F1 does (for over heating issues in a static start) lets have a 10 sec gap between rows. Brno is also a very long lap. In my view there is no point in taking so long before racing.
We just get in order, driver who need to drop back pull left and slow, drivers needing to get fwd go right and faster then get the gaps and when leader is happy he calls "race on"

Comms is a big issue in race pro the quality is poor. Should we join and XBL party?
Hey m8,

Shabber wants to join our f1 2012 club / league racing.

I will give him all links by email.

Grtz Rob

david, im not sure what you mean with bunching (lag??).. there was also some lag i think..
yea your right that macau and prob also bruno is very long lap for paradelap, but its more clear for everyone to do 1 lap, some are new to this and then its not easy to do something like this for first time... but i get your point. .
10sec gap between rows is way to much i think..(i prefer to race and not just drive the laps)
i agree with all (if its clear with everyone), accept the 10 sec gap :)

on what day is the f12012 league and what level are the ai??
is there space?
to bad assists are allowed

david, im not sure what you mean with bunching (lag??).. there was also some lag i think..
yea your right that macau and prob also bruno is very long lap for paradelap, but its more clear for everyone to do 1 lap, some are new to this and then its not easy to do something like this for first time... but i get your point. .
10sec gap between rows is way to much i think..(i prefer to race and not just drive the laps)
i agree with all (if its clear with everyone), accept the 10 sec gap :)

on what day is the f12012 league and what level are the ai??
is there space?
to bad assists are allowed

Well we disagree on the gaps because in my view by putting a faster guy behind you by 10 sec at the start of a 25 min race you get better racing, the quick guys have to catch and pass and its fun, we do it in F1 2011 but use 3 grous of cars with 20 sec or so gaps. So we better let Chris the organiser do what he reckons.

By bunching Imean that we had all the cars on a postage stamp as we entered the turny part. It was never going to work like that in my view.

I am not stewarding for 2012 game, I finish today with the final race of 2011 game season.
I thinkyou will find that there is a no assists league though.
Its all in the 2012 Xbox section under "original Xbox league"

ok, now you explain it like that it could be fun, but some in the lobby the difference off pace is only tenths,,, but im ok with all, im glad that theres some racepro activity here.
its the only racegame that i really like and play alot,

I think I'm right in thinking we have 2 distinct groups in terms of ultimate pace and a sort of crossover area in the middle.

So I'll review it tonight but what if we have 3 groups like F1. I can only review it on each week though as people have different pace in different cars so post for race 2 the 3 slowest drivers in revers order will get a 10 second advantage to group 2 and group 2 a ten second advantage to group 3. There may be as few as 1 driver in group 2 from what I've seen so far but it seems fair.
We will try and get group 1 race by the start of sector 3, grup 2 mid way through 3 and group 3 at the end of the parade lap.

How does that sound?

Sorry it's short notice had a manic weekend and missed the send of race for F1 2011 :(

Welcome to our own paddock, hey why not.
Here we can talk about experiences cars, tracks, setups, tips and whatever else.

I finally worked out the Koenisegg CCX for my final stand in at that level, . (lot of car at Porto) Just getting wheelspin and power slides and could not get any drive. Very few adjustments available-It was rear camber. Default was -3.7 I settled on -.9 and got the poower down nicely. Added some more front camber and was away. Pole by 3 sec at Porto and the race win.

Then went to Brands Hatch and won in the F3000. Man that was hectic AI pace was good but they lift early and I got them under brakes..

Latest News

Back