Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kederer back on top!
PODIUM GP1.jpg

It has been a year without racing for Tobi Kederer though today he showed the rest of the field why he's still the man to beat. The two Mars-Tech's started really close behind him, though he didn't crack under the pressure and therefore took the first Grand Prix of the year. The two Mars-Tech's had a brilliant performance building on the form from the last test. Daniel Harvey knew to outrace his teammate Laad to get a strong fourth and Manolis Sigoulakis is back in his confidential 5th place. With the two Merc's finishing in 6th and 8th they're looking strong so far. Old Wolf finished in a classy 7th you'd have to say. Whilst the Mclaren's and the OMR's lacked speed, with the reason unknown yet I hope for them they'll improve in the upcoming races. Steven Poirier made a return after two season's without and finished first to last, whilst Sasha Jednak had the honour to drive with the red lantern today.

AUSTRALIA.PNG

@kedy89 How does the champaign taste again after a year without? Surely this has been one of the things you looked forward to?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham Outracing your teammate though still a double podium, will you guys be looking to get these results all season long or was this just a one off?
@Benutzername @Joel @Aidan Keranen @TTupsi Tell me guys, what happened exactly?

Next Race: Singapore Grand Prix - Sprint Race

@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham Outracing your teammate though still a double podium, will you guys be looking to get these results all season long or was this just a one off?

Well the Mars Tech felt fantastic. Much better than the Tiger Tech from last season. 2nd is my best ever forum racing result. Yeah he definitely will be looking to repeat this success and our main goal is to win the constructors this season

Oh and I also added the calendar/ race by race/ wcc in the first post. And to add on top of that the third post has been changed into a stats post (I think it originally was the double points vote post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back