Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
one moment, am looking for something. Had worked on several possible points systems when I was still moderating and hadn't decided on whether to continue or not yet.
Only found this, am sure I had more
Code:
Top 20 points

I'm sorry to hear that for you, don't take it personally. I've discussed this with Jim though
No you didn't, i said wait until the tests are over and then talk again about it. You haven't done so since, and seeing as we have 19 people it's worth switching to top 15 points. If you have "talked to me", make sure you have before saying it.

Alright so it's clear to me that people want to see a different point system.

Oke then, this is the final vote post (so rate THIS post/other won't be counted)
Like: The point system which Jim had back in S23
Agree: Tobi's point system above:
Only found this, am sure I had more
Code:
Top 20 points

Thanks, Have A Beer: "GPTCC" point system

No you didn't, i said wait until the tests are over and then talk again about it. You haven't done so since, and seeing as we have 19 people it's worth switching to top 15 points. If you have "talked to me", make sure you have before saying it.
Sorry Mr. Laad:(

May I know what reasons? Or does it have to do with not finishing in a good position?
I'm always happy to take criticism as long as it's positive critcism and not rant me off
a) I did poorly the first race, so it seems that for me I might have a poor season, and poor seasons seem to take longer.
b) We're already finger pointing, therefore long season.
c) related to a), but just getting burnt out after two close seasons.

woot that's really rewarding the winner
Not really, it just appears so as it's top 20. My S24 system was more rewarding. And wins/podiums should be rewarded, finishing 4th to 6th all the time shouldn't bring you in a position to fight for the title (unless there have been 16 different winners). Mano finished in the points regularly last season, which brought him in the top part of the standings, but not to the very top as he lacked podiums/wins. That's how it should be imo.

Have found another points system I had thought of (based on Jim's), sent it to Tim. Up to him if he wants to consider that one as well.

All I want is for the system to make a difference between finishing 11th and last. There is nothing much to do for us who are not fighting for top positions regularly.

Okay cool all drivers have finished, which means I'll let the voting post open for one more day. So if you want to help in getting a point system you like, you've got 1 day. I'm also testing out the different point systems. I'll show them here once I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%