Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kedy89 How does the champaign taste again after a year without? Surely this has been one of the things you looked forward to?
Hasn't exactly been a year without, I've verified each race in S24 that the podium gets decent champagne :laugh:.

Am I the only one counting more than 16 racey in the race by race table?

Also disappointing to see the sheep won the vote. Payback @Milos, I think I'll go for a full time season :p

Hasn't exactly been a year without, I've verified each race in S24 that the podium gets decent champagne :laugh:.

Am I the only one counting more than 16 racey in the race by race table?

Also disappointing to see the sheep won the vote. Payback @Milos, I think I'll go for a full time season :p
Should be all sorted now, I forgot to change it as originally I was planning to hold a 20 race season.

Singapore Grand Prix - Marina Bay Street Circuit
Sprint Race
Sadly no home racers today, or I should rather say tonight. We're here in Singapore for the second round of RD FR S25 Championship. Tobi Kederer won the last round and will be looking to double that, whilst the Mars-Tech's were very close last race. Who'll win this race is unknown yet, though as the lights go out this sprint race at the Marina Bay Street Circuit is now GOGOGO!
SINGAPORE.jpg

What you need to post: Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back