Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brugman takes maiden FR victory!
PODIUM SIN.jpg

Donald Brugman was the quickest tonight in his Mercedes car, thereby his first ever win in Forum Racing. It's quite the achievement to get a win in your first season. His teammate T.Yamaguchi finished in 7th and therefore Mercedes overtakes Mars-Tech in the WCC and Donald leads the WDC now. Manolis Sigoulakis gave Greece something to cheer about as he finished on the podium and also for the second time in two races in the top 5. Daniel Harvey did the same as Sigoulakis whilst Daniel's teammate Laad let his teammate down only finishing in 10th. Keranen got a good result for the Mclaren boys, though Rinneaho let his fans a bit down today. Impressive effort from Wolf to get p5 as his teammate Jednak couldn't hang on to his pre-season testing form. Last race winner Kederer had a bad day and therefore this resulted in P9 for the german. His teammate didn't do much better only finishing in 17th. Rautavaara outraced his teammate Utzer for the first time this season. Graham did great in P6 while Ancevski had troubles with the car and eventually finishing behind one car of the second team, the one of Takuma Ishikawa. Harry Costello was last of the Mars powered cars.
SINGAPORE.PNG

@Donaldinho105 Your first ever win here, describe your feelings right now?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Trying to keep the form up in the upcoming races, a win maybe? Or is that too far-stretched?
@Millsy24 You seem to mostly outbeat your teammate and former champ Jimmy Laad, did you find something magical?

Next Race: Japanese Grand Prix - Feature Race

Donald winning...

Still not entirely convinced...
You may think I'm giving him the starting times, though I didn't. For what I know Tobi could've given Xen the starting times last season, you could even have given Tobi them for S23, those assumptions are just ridiculous imho.

I'll join the ridicoulesness wagon.
Seriously Jim, I expected better from you. It's a bit childish to accuse someone for cheating when you should consider that he maybe did just get lucky with the start time.

Japanese Grand Prix - Aida
Feature Race
Donald Brugman took his first victory last race and will be looking to repeat this. Meanwhile OMR is still looking for their first podium. Will Daniel Harvey be quicker than Jimmy Laad again? Will Tobi Kederer improve on last race? These are all questions that are about to be answered. With this the Japanese Grand Prix held on the Okayama International Circuit in Aida is now GOGOGO!
aida.jpg

What you need to post: Start - Wait 1 Hr 1 Min - Pit - Wait 1 Hr 1 Min - Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back