RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Congratulations @Reggie Blain
I won't mention names to keep this informal but I was knocked off in both races while running in a good position and no repass was returned. Shame because it goes against the grain of what we are all about at RD... I understand we touch and maybe go off but theres no excuse for no manners. I will shamefully admit to doing the above but unfortunately for the car that it happened to was one that took me out in race 1 so I returned the favour..
Guilty, YES! sorry? YES...I wasn't best amused at that point.

I hope everyone takes a look at the replay before going on about another driver. From what I saw a tally would probably put a number of drivers in jeopardy. I did see what appeared to be lag on one drivers part so he might not have noticed contact,. He did give back positions as well as "forget" to and he did seem to be in the thick of it.

BUT, no more talk, give it a rest [24 hours] and if it still disturbs you make a video and report it.:)

Since I wasn't that fast, I actually have no idea how I took a full second off in my Q run, I was expecting a run at the back.

R1: A bump off the track put to the rear and a slow recovery along with others facing early race problems. An early pit helped but a SnG for cutting put me back again.

R2: Drivers were dropping like flies and the field dwindled. I felt so alone and really was. I just ground out the laps. :(

Decided to take part as these cars are very fun to drive.

Qualifying: 1:31.3 (1st)
First if was difficult to get a clean lap, but finally I managed to take pole by over half a second. Very pleased.

Race 1: 2nd (fastest lap of the race)
On 1st lap I arrived to the hairpin side by side with Guus, and was about to overtake him in the corner, but in the exit of the corner Johan pushed me a bit and I went off the track and dropped to 10th place. After the first lap I was 6th, after 2 laps I was 4th and by lap 8 I managed to catch Guus, who was leading the race. However, I had made 3 small cuts in the chicanes and received stop and go penalty as a consequence, so I had to go for my stop and go penalty at pits just when the battle for the win had started. On the next lap I went to my routine pit stop to change two tyres, and after that I had dropped on P4. I then quickly rose to P2 to notice that Guus was over 10 seconds lead. I then tried to push as hard as I could to catch him, but our gap in the finish line was still around 4 seconds.

Race 2: 2nd (fastest lap of the race)
Starting from P7, first laps were interesting and overtaking was not easy. However, I managed to rise to P1 by lap 6. I then started to build up a gap to P2 and decided to start to chase a perfect lap, which resulted in a spin at fast 5th gear corner chicane on lap 13 and I ended up to the wall braking my suspension and front wing. I then went to pits for a long time and got back on track at P6. I then had many good fights and ended up in P2 in the finish line.

Thank you for all the racers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back