RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I think this is a difficult track and we're certainly not used to these cars. If you weren't familiar with the track , give it a week! It's not a new track to me but I'm still learning more about it each lap.

R1: Somehow I ended up in 2nd and Arunas and Justin were far enough behind after their "tussle" that if I I didn't make too many mistakes I could hold onto it. I made mistakes but came thru for myself.

R2: Sorry Krisztián, I didn't realize I had left you with no room. Well, the boy's just took off from me in this one. I suffered through a few cramps but got to the end with my fastest lap of the day!

Thanks for attending guys!

No problem, at all i just mentioned it, dont worry about that:)
This is racing:) and if im not that agressiv might be i stayed on the road :D

Yap this track is hard to learn.. I was enjoyed by FBMW more than a track :) Couldn't do consistent lap times, so it was major problem to finish in good position, but it was fun racing :)

Who is hiding in the background? :D It is @Krisztián Tóth
capture_20130924_000933-vi.jpg

Tight overtaking versus @Justin Swan
capture_20130924_002513-vi.jpg

Rolled in a distant second to Reggie today. I did consider staying out after he pitted because of the 14s gap I had but it didn't take a genius to work out that wasn't going to pay off as the gap times came tumbling down. So...I decided to pit to at least protect my 2nd place.

Congrats Reggie and everyone who finished, which was all starters which is a pleasant change :D

Interesting race indeed! At the start I watched Arunas slowly take off and keep running away. For a while I was pulling away from Piotrek and Namgung until their party broke up. Just as Namgung was catching me, about half way, I pitted as I like to have a bit of grip, I was trying to wait so they would pit first but it didn't happen. A huge deficit was on the board and I could not overcome it and the two, not pitting made their break, slowing at the very last so as to not spin off.

Maybe, if I had been a bit quicker or had pitted a bit earlier, there would have been a chance for me to get back at them but I think they were just slow starters and would have held their places anyhow.

For my performance, I got the place I deserved. Great racing everyone!

Lonely race.
Justin found car witch he likes in this track after Monday race with FBMW, so after start he said "Bye bye" to me and run away. I thought that Dennis will find right rhythm and will start chasing me, but..
Some action i found after my pit stop, while i was chasing slow starters and easy managed to overtake them while i was driving with a lot of errors :)
Overall I'm happy with my driving today, despite several errors.
Thanks for racing ;)

@Reggie Blain was just flying
capture_20130924_235549-vi.jpg

My biggest error in the race. Huge spin and slide.
capture_20130925_001206-vi.jpg

First race in a while, fun stuff.
Couldn't get the driver tags to show - so didn't fully know who or what was going on around me.

Clipped the tyre barrier on the right hand side of the start/finish with 10 mins to go.
Thrown into a spin across the track but luckily survived.
Fronts were both :inlove:0% by the end. Ho ho.

Cheers Dennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back