RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

"I did get caught up in the T1 melee!"
After finding myself in a very wrong angle to the right direction of the track all of a sudden, I tried to get back up the order as far as possible. It was good fun with some nice fights along the way :)

all i can say is i cant believe this.
dennis great racing man that was great fun fair few laps of great racing.

got a stop an go from the chicane so went in for that, i hit the freaking ignition upon entering the limiter zone and all of a sudden DNF!! i assume it was because i couldnt start my car while blocking the pit lane or something.

what have i gotta do to finish a damn race :cry:

thanks for the races though folks :)

Reactions: Nox
All friday was total disaster.
No time for practice, so several laps and straight to the race. After the start it was lonely race, just drive and see how Justin pulling off. As always no strategy and picked wrong fuel amount. After several laps got Stop/Go, and postponed it in pitstop menu. So another wrong pitstop and then DQ because of it was final lap to pit in for penalty.
It was my unlackiest race in RD :(

Well, I was slowest by some margin up until the race. I knew I had no chance of gaining any places unless I just hit consistent clean laps. Which is what I did, for the most part. For the first 20-30 minutes I managed to keep pace with the cars around me before starting to drop back a bit. But, I kept that consistency up, made sure I didn't cut any curbs, etc and one by one people started dropping out, or getting stop/go penalties, or in the case of Dennis not getting his pit stop right.

So, started 11th, and finished 5th which, for me - the slowest of you on the grid today - was quite pleasing!

Thanks everyone for a fun race and I look forward to Magny-Cours next week! Dennis, thanks for organizing, as always.

Yep, mine too bad night. I was a little off pace and I can live with that but screen minimising on lap one and getting a warning for it was an unwelcome sight and put me in the wrong frame of mood for racing after that. Picked myself up from the back and did my best...made it up to 5th place and was settled there for the duration but was gifted an undeserved 4th place in the end.....onward and upward as they say :)

Slow again today. Starting off a good race with Hamed and then Phil. Lap times started falling off badly so I pitted, only picked up fronts by mistake so I pitted again for fresh all the way around. Still my laptimes were worse and braking was becoming VERY difficult. Apologies to Aaron and Gijs for tapping them in the zone after they lapped me, no brakes! Bad brakes got me a SnG as I was sliding into corners everywhere.

Hopeless. A check of controls after indicated that unless I was pressing Extreeeemly hard, I was only getting about 70% of brakes. Well, it's an answer, now to solve the problem!

Good crowd, good race, thanks to all for being there :thumbsup:

i was told that using a wheel would make me faster, pah not yet but jeez has it made racing 1,000,000% more fun :)
thanks Dennis for organizing these races and thanks to each and every driver that sits on the grid on race night :thumbsup:

one day, in this game or the next i will be racing hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back