RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

made it 4 laps this time!! and what a time that was.
had a peugeot racing with me for a bit, i started ahead of him but he managed to take my place around lap 3-4 after i slid wide on turn one

my car was feeling slippier than usual but i tought id put it down to nerves as i was pretty excited to be racing.

however the next lap i was playing catch up to the peugeot but on turn 6 i was off the track and damaged my suspension on the tire wall, as it was early on in the race i thought pit this lap and get it sorted to see how i can do afterwards.

however upon getting my suspension fixed i though "hey i wonder if my setup is actually on the car?" so i hit escape for a second to go to the garage and apply my setup...........race.....over :(

decided to watch the lads race though and have without doubt determined that the SEAT that i am driving has THE worst rear end out there....just saying.

"one of these days i will race, and i will be fast"

Great race tonight. Didn't make the same mistake on monday (pitstop) but really had to work on saving my tires from bursting the last 10 laps (didn't think i'd manage), good for me that i managed a 4 s gap to justin and proved to be enough.
Next time , either early pit , or try a more forgiving setup.

Great format, racelog love it !

What an amazing race, would have made great TV and would have been worth just watching lol.
Started at the back of the grid due to having to quit and rejoin just before warmup (sure I had time??) and managed to get into 3rd place very quickly and attempt to stay with Aricuic and Peter. The pace stayed pretty even with the gaps eeking out to about 3 seconds between each car, 1st to 3rd and I thought that was going to be it until the end. With 15 minutes racing to go, Peter pitted for some fresh tyres and from experience I was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to catch up in that short time but boy did he give it a good go. I know from trying both out, the difference from pitting and not here in a 40 minute race is a close call and you really need to pit at the halfway point if its going to work. Anyway, set about trying to close a 3 - 4 second gap down on Aricuic but he managed to respond to every push I made and the pace was relentless :D My only opportunity came in the last couple of laps as I could see he was beginning to struggle for grip and the gap was dropping nicely in my favour.... My grip was holding on quite nicely so I was able to push a little bit and managed to cross the line 0.1 seconds behind the race winner ARICUIC!! Great racing mate, that was tough, fast and very enjoyable :D

I felt for Gundars as his car stopped on the finish line LITERALLY and everyone was willing his car to roll just another couple of feet!!

That one goes down as one of the better races I've had :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back