RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Interesting Tuesday race. I clipped Mark when he went afoul of the laws of physics during L1, then we both went off in T1 on L2 and I was forced to watch is autobatics on L3 at the same spot, oh the agony and it forced him to leave the race. Meanwhile Ari pits and Justin laps me all lonesome like.....but wait, there's more on Thursday and Saturday!

heya folks newly licsenced driver wondering what car would be a good choice is it any car from the wttc 07 section because ive been driving a seat from that list is that okay to use or will i suffer for using that particular car (i.e is it the worst choice out of the list?)

heya folks newly licsenced driver wondering what car would be a good choice is it any car from the wttc 07 section because ive been driving a seat from that list is that okay to use or will i suffer for using that particular car (i.e is it the worst choice out of the list?)
They are pretty well matched and it's going to boil down to personal taste. I have found I tend to blow the Chevy engine when I use that lol

too late to put my name down? would be great to add to the numbers for this. let me know as ill be trying to setup a car for this (are setups allowed?)
Hey Phil, you can sign up right up until qualifying starts. Yeah setups are allowed and quite necessary with these cars.... That's me stuffed then :O_o:

Don't forget to add an hour to those GMT start times if you're in the UK. :)

The SEAT is a very popular car. Most of us will use one model for a while then go on to another after getting used to or tired of it. It's good to get to know the quirks and strengths of each, there certainly is a time to pick the Honda above all others :sneaky:. Currently my pick is the '06 Alfa GTA, just because I like the yellow paint job :cool:

awesome thanks for the info justin especially the GMT+1 heads up d-(",)z

i thought that a setup would be nice to have however are you folks making your own? what sort of lap time should i be aiming for that would be real useful to know once again thank you justin and everyone else who is helping with my questions so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back