RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great race all! I lost 45 seconds due to some computer glitch. Don't know why but my game would freeze and my monitor reset, losing me 5-10 seconds a time. Only happens at this track (so far).

Still, I am really pleased with my race performance. Consistent, most of the time, and keeping pace with people I had no chance in hell against just a few weeks back in Monza.

Thanks everyone, I had a blast (as usual!)

at start in T3 (seems) I hit a bit someone sorry mate.

Congrats all nice race at start i had a fun but too short fight with Blain Snr bit him spin
unluky mate :( than I meet Dennis was long and nice battle until mine pit I leave the pit Andrew and Dennis are 12sec front me and only 12mins of race I tried and no mistake a lot of tenths gain every lap and a bit of luky:D Andrew spin and Dennis no fuel in last lap so Im 5th and the end of race.
Again nice race at all I've never driven here but I enjoyed very much in this race:)

Thanks Dennis and RD for event:thumbsup:

PS Matthias:(

I love to follow the blue dots. When they've stuck together for a while in a race I know people are having fun.

I had a car that could handle 95% of the track well and I could handle 95% unfortunately they weren't both the same 95% but I guess that makes a race. If I had used pitstop option B instead of A I might have finished the race. Valerio would still have beaten me to the finish as he was just a hard charger though the entire 80 minutes. I had a great time, only spinning twice as far as I can remember.

Thanks for the last minute drop-ins and all that signed up. It was an afternoon well spent!

Enjoyed these cars very much, welcome addition since the F3000 league a few years back. Very nice racing, close but fair. Made silly mistakes like speeding in the pitlane thanks to a bit of wheelspin, but the setup I downloaded helped wonders. I think it was one of the Presto guys, the only setup up there :)

Thes best way to enjoy these cars is to find a setup that you can drive, and then knock the rear wing a notch or two down. The back end does a bit of jazz hands every few corners. Some great fun :)

Oh, and this was the league in question. Video edited by Tim Hogendoorn. Great races there:

Last edited:
Kicking myself for having a wobble on lap 2 and dropping myself down to about 7th place from the lead. I'm under no illusions that I could have a won the race because Reggie was on fire and in a league of his own last night but I think 2nd place was there for the taking. Had a great battle with Ole up until I pitted and found myself 12 seconds clear after the stops then he must of had an off as he dropped off the radar. Lonely race after that coming in, in 3rd place.

The warm sun of summer does make everything a beautiful color. It must have something to do with all the green. We had a few bright spots of green way back in January to February but none lately. I do believe it's time for another trip to Nordschleife and some laps around the "Green Hell"

Which cars to drive? I have my favorites but I would like your input as to which cars we run so just tell us in a post here which cars you like to do laps with, the ones you would like to race in. I'll soak it all in and come up with a Summertime treat for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back