RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Heh, joined the server, was surprised by Gijs van Elderens braking point, hit him - sorry!

Then coming to an end of my first (and last) flying lap in qual, Martin Leyfield comes the wrong way so I just have to throw the car out of the track.
Then my game crashed moving in to warmup, and that was that evening :(

Why bother? I shouldn't have come. Massive lag all of a sudden on warmup and it continued throughout the race.

I purchased a new wireless router a few days before the V8 Supercar Ironman event hoping it would solve the lag issue. I did in fact have no problems in that race. Now I am having problems again!! It's not my connection as other devices I have at home work fine including my PS3 and online gaming on it works flawlessly. It's probably my PC but I can't understand what's causing this issue. Maybe it is related to the issue I have with my wheel. Maybe faulty USB ports... :mad:

I had a good pace and I was leading with a comfortable gap. Great combo, lots of fun these cars. I was ahead of these two aliens, Mattias and Yves and I was feeling pretty happy about it. :D Just frustrating I keep wasting my time for this kind of crap to happen. :thumbsdown:Have fun everyone! :thumbsup:

Why bother? I shouldn't have come. Massive lag all of a sudden on warmup and it continued throughout the race.

I purchased a new wireless router a few days before the V8 Supercar Ironman event hoping it would solve the lag issue. I did in fact have no problems in that race. Now I am having problems again!! It's not my connection as other devices I have at home work fine including my PS3 and online gaming on it works flawlessly. It's probably my PC but I can't understand what's causing this issue. Maybe it is related to the issue I have with my wheel. Maybe faulty USB ports... :mad:

I had a good pace and I was leading with a comfortable gap. Great combo, lots of fun these cars. I was ahead of these two aliens, Mattias and Yves and I was feeling pretty happy about it. :D Just frustrating I keep wasting my time for this kind of crap to happen. :thumbsdown:Have fun everyone! :thumbsup:

Maybe some background network activity, like windows updates or mail..

Then my game crashed moving in to warmup, and that was that evening :(

been there before...nightmare :(

Sorry those who had issues with lag and crashes :( That can be infuriating.

I personally had a fun time. Finished where I expected, near the back, but every moment of it was a blast. Thanks everyone who took part, and for organising it!

First time ever racing with these cars. I have taken them out for a spin in offline from time to time, so they weren't unknown for me. But, I have never really pushed hard. Not like today. So I must say, this was a great experience. Something that picked up pretty fast, was that you can't down-shift fast with RWD. And since I mostly use the Honda Accord in races, that took some time to adjust too. And, you also needed to keep the car in a straight line when breaking hard.

But, during the qualify, I felt really good and ended up in a decent spot I think.
Ended up as 4th in both races. So in overall, I'm happy with my result.

However, I must say, it was also very unfair race. 4 Volvos, 4 BMW's and 1 Alfa Romeo. (Me). Well, there was 2 Alfas, but the other one never made it it to race.

It was just impossible to keep up with the Volvos. In race 1. I got really confused when I all of sudden was in 3th. Then I saw that one Volvo was in the pit.. I giggle some, and thought that I would end up as 3rd. Then when I past the pit, I saw the Volvo heading out from it, and not long after that. He passed me. He just needed to put some more fuel in the car.

Race 2. All the Volvos in the back. But after 5 laps, they all had passed us. When I say us, I mean the Alfa, and the BMW's.

I'm likely alone with this request, but I think Volvos should be excluded from the next '87 class. Maybe those cars can have their own event or something.

First time ever racing with these cars. I have taken them out for a spin in offline from time to time, so they weren't unknown for me. But, I have never really pushed hard. Not like today. So I must say, this was a great experience. Something that picked up pretty fast, was that you can't down-shift fast with RWD. And since I mostly use the Honda Accord in races, that took some time to adjust too. And, you also needed to keep the car in a straight line when breaking hard.

But, during the qualify, I felt really good and ended up in a decent spot I think.
Ended up as 4th in both races. So in overall, I'm happy with my result.

However, I must say, it was also very unfair race. 4 Volvos, 4 BMW's and 1 Alfa Romeo. (Me). Well, there was 2 Alfas, but the other one never made it it to race.

It was just impossible to keep up with the Volvos. In race 1. I got really confused when I all of sudden was in 3th. Then I saw that one Volvo was in the pit.. I giggle some, and thought that I would end up as 3rd. Then when I past the pit, I saw the Volvo heading out from it, and not long after that. He passed me. He just needed to put some more fuel in the car.

Race 2. All the Volvos in the back. But after 5 laps, they all had passed us. When I say us, I mean the Alfa, and the BMW's.

I'm likely alone with this request, but I think Volvos should be excluded from the next '87 class. Maybe those cars can have their own event or something.

They did ban the turbo... It's a pitty they forgot the "cossy" : ford cosworth.

clubrace.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back