RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Today's race was full of retarded douchebags. I really hope the almighty banhammer crush these little pathetic insects. I wont go into detail, every incident I saw, but I saw several times how people forced their way through traffic and pushed other drivers out of balance and out of the track. Some did it even to me.

I saw a few times how some drivers did not even used breaks if they had a car in front of them, whom just might had recovered from a minor mistake, and just smashed into the rear of them.

I left because someone just pushed me out of the track in R2. It might not been on purpose, but I was so pissed so I just could not go on.

Very disappointed with today's race. Car and track were really nice combo thou. Cudos for that.

Daniel, that was me and it wasn`t on purpose. You made a little mistake, I try to found the way to pass you and I was just maybe too optimistic on that manoeuvre. Too bad, you left the game, because I would let you pass me back, you were just couple second behind in that moment.
Otherwise, I was hit in first turn after start of both races, fortunately car wasn`t damadged too much so I can finished both times.
Well, I don`t know ... GSC and rF2 club races are completely different ... more respectful to fellow racers, I guess.

Last edited:
Daniel, that was me and it wasn`t on purpose. You made a little mistake, I try to found the way to pass you and I was just maybe too optimistic on that manoeuvre.

Thank you Matej for telling me. And I as I said in my post "It might not been on purpose" and as I did a small mistake, things happens. But I was so mad what I had seen earlier in the race, so that little touch was just the tear that made the water in the bucket to spill over.

Yep, combo was ok, but that was it. Racing has some rules and some people (I won't play personal either) just don't get them, and on top of that they have so little respect. Sad to say, some of the guys I know very well, but others too. I was hoping for at least one victory, since I was the quickest in every session, not to mention, I didn't even make a 100% clean lap in Qualy (but then again - who did? :p), and ended up making some silly mistakes in R1 and being pushed out in R2.

Didn't practice before, so I used practice#2 to find some decent race-setup and it worked. To win both has a nice feel to it, first time for me iirc.

Too bad a BMW triggered a chainreaction in lap 1 of R2, which left Wojtek in the gras.
The rest was clean for me in both races.....some others didn't have the same luck hmm :(

Great fun in R2, especially a nice fight with Mark over many laps :thumbsup:

Good event, but have to agree some of the driving standards were quite low.

New track for me, so took the Accord which I tend to find a bit understeer-y but stable. Started race one at the back and mostly through other people crashing found myself in eighth at the line, which put me on pole for race two. Got away well and stayed out front for a lot longer than I thought I'd manage thanks to some scrapping behind me, eventually was passed by a very patient Matthias, who could have slid up the inside at any point and I'd have let him go, but he held on and did it properly by getting a good run out of the last corner and holding me out wide through the first, and I held on to follow him home in second. The last 3-4 laps in each race were pretty difficult though, I was quite hard on the tyres.

2013-08-01_00001_zpsb7103815.jpg

879634STCC2010Flyer.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
Car: STCC
Track: Algarve
Weather: Dry
Games: STCC 2, WTCC '10

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warmup
20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here