RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was a lot further back than I would have hoped but I had some good racing so that made up for it :D

Clipped Jarek though in the first race just after T1 a few laps in, I moved to his outside at the exit then he moved across to cover me, I then moved to the outside at turn 2 but thought he was moving to the outside as well so I moved to the inside, problem was he stayed on the inside so I clipped him under braking and spun us both :rolleyes: my bad

Got taken out in on lap 1 in race 2, couldn't see anyone in my mirrors making a move or anything so I think someone hopped the curb at T7 in sector 2 and hit me, they walloped the left rear of my car, hard enough to lift me on 2 wheels. I spun around and rolled backwards down the track and onto the grass. Don't know who it was but they never waited for me :rolleyes: worked my way up a bit and had some good racing, was looking forward to getting in amongst Dennis, Roy and Ole but something happened at T12 that let me through :(

Only overall complaint I have is people not using their mirrors, got forced onto the grass a few times, all the time being on the left side of the cars so the I should have been visible in the mirror. I was also tapped into a spin once which I managed to catch but the person that done it persisted to overtake me.

Anyway good combo Dennis, cheers for setting it up :thumbsup:

Too bad a BMW triggered a chainreaction in lap 1 of R2, which left Wojtek in the gras.

Your overtaking in R1 T2 was a bit rough, I left You some space, yes, but You used almost all the road on exit, which has forced me to let go a little bit of the gas to avoid contact, anyway, Your tempo of S1 was mad! :) I couldn't get closer to You even on perfectly-timed last and first corner. Later in the race I got closer, maybe it was the tires, maybe You lost Your focus a little, but I made a ridiculous mistake, and You held on and won fair and square. Congratulations :)

Your overtaking in R1 T2 was a bit rough, I left You some space, yes, but You used almost all the road on exit, which has forced me to let go a little bit of the gas to avoid contact, anyway, Your tempo of S1 was mad! :) I couldn't get closer to You even on perfectly-timed last and first corner. Later in the race I got closer, maybe it was the tires, maybe You lost Your focus a little, but I made a ridiculous mistake, and You held on and won fair and square. Congratulations :)
I thought you were going to steal 3rd from me towards the end on R1 because I was really struggling with the tyres but I guess you were in the same boat as me, fortunately for me :D

Damn!!!!
q5
R1: 16th..
R2: 10 I think..
Holy damn batman!!!!
First it was great seeing a full grid.. Got of the line well, but went a little wide in T1 letting a few guys undercut. Going into T2 I get smacked in the a$$ twice punting me like a arrow into the pack!. (sorry fella's, out of my control).Made a few mistakes with a broke car ect, but also had some good battles along the way! (sure is tough in the mid to back pack )..

R2: started 16.. Same as above tbh, bumps & knocks ect ect..

Race wise I was way off the pace, but as an event I thought it was great, as in the fact so many stuck it out in both races so this made a race for everyone...

Wd and thank you to all that stuck it out :)
Grats top 3.

Big thanks to Dennis and RD:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back