RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Everyone's favorite track and nimble, powerful and quite fast cars. What's missing, some qualified drivers! Luckily some league drivers from PrestoGP came by for some practice and it sounds like they expected to do some recruiting for their eeague as well :). Their presence is always welcomed, nothing beats dedication and experience with these kinds of cars.

Since the Club doesn't drive these cars but once in a while most of us had a very steep learning curve. David Turnbull gave up a setup that I think helped many drivers get going. For me the best route was to pick my own brain for setup experience on how to tame a rear end. I ended up with a driveable car, for that I was happy as I never hit a wall or came to a stop, on or off the track in either race :thumbsup: and while last, moved up in the standings by that.

But it wasn't all Presto was it? Regular club driver Guus Verver was right up there, fast paced and on the podium with a win as others stood their ground against the giants. Of course with these powerful cars some errors could be expected and it's unfortunate that Justin didn't get to show his stuff. With familiarity we can eliminate some of the lap one incidents, but that would mean running more events for these cars. Are we up for that?

Thanks to the PrestoGP drivers for coming out to "practice" with us, we'll do this again. Thanks to all the club members that put in an effort to put a leash on these beasts, I hope it was fun.

drove the cars like once or twice before, but i was in it for the lolz.

got the setup from david... seemed nice. i however could not get through Eau Rouge. were you guys taking it flat? thats what i would expect but the car was having none of it.

my legs were a bit stretched in race one, so i adjusted my position a bit which wasnt a good idea.

race 2 i blipped the throttle and span.. then 10 mins later same again and into the wall.

there was a few moments in race 1 where i had some nice close action so good in that respect for open wheeler :)

I'm loving Racelog so far. P1 WOOOO :D:p

I don't know if anyone can clarify this, but with only 1 race I am first and there are drivers with more races and more wins and they are behind. How does it work exactly? Maybe because this was a such a long and tough race and it gives extra points. I like that :)

drove the cars like once or twice before, but i was in it for the lolz.

got the setup from david... seemed nice. i however could not get through Eau Rouge. were you guys taking it flat? thats what i would expect but the car was having none of it.

my legs were a bit stretched in race one, so i adjusted my position a bit which wasnt a good idea.

race 2 i blipped the throttle and span.. then 10 mins later same again and into the wall.

there was a few moments in race 1 where i had some nice close action so good in that respect for open wheeler :)

I was taking Eau Rough flat but only after finding the right line though it and that line was as straight as bloody possible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back