RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

great event and big fun in race 1 Q7 R7 I had a big fun with Hunt and Birney but at pit I load again 60 instead 28:( so when i leave pit just front me again Hunt and I was more slow than easy escape for him :D.Race 2 (fuel) spin after T1 and lost 3 place so I push for gain a better place I was too concentrated on race:D that I miss the pit so empty tank congrats Kaiser good fight in race2 was nice.

Congratulations All and thanks Dennis and RD for event

PS Justin:(

Great event Dennis, open wheelers never dissapoint and neither does Spa :)
Race 1 went flawlessly for me, before the pitstops I was driving behind Sean and Reik which made it very easy to be consistent because I could just follow them around. Their pitstops were longer than mine for some reason so after the pitstops I was in 1st. Near the end of the race Reik caught up to me very quickly, but because I had high straight line speed I managed to keep him behind.
In race 2 I was doing well until I lost it in eau rouge, resulting in wonky steering which made the car very twitchy in some corners. David in 1st was way out of reach but the gap behind me was large enough to stay in 2nd place until the finish.
Im sorry Patrick for giving you some little nudges in race 2, nothing bad happened but it must have been very annoying for you :p
Thanks all for showing up and racing, very nice grid with some very quick drivers:thumbsup:

Very sad what happened to you Justin, people losing control at the start shouldnt happen. I think everybody should at least do a practice start while practicing, its no effort at all and prevents this kind of stuff

great races all :thumbsup:

qualifying - 3rd place

not overly happy with the laps considering my best so far has been .4 quicker but 3rd place wasnt a disaster.

race 1 - 3rd

started well enough, side by side with sean into turn 1, he got the upper hand and i followed him thru eau rouge, i had to drop a gear through it so the guys behind managed to just breeze past me, i was 4th by the end of kemel straight, thats how it stayed pretty much until the last last when i passed reiks stationary car at the last turn, unfortunate reik :( i was watching the gaps and it looked like you had a great fight with guus, anyhoo 3rd place, grats guus on the win and sean for second :)

race 2 - 1st

started from 6th place i think, mid pack anyhoo, got a decent start but vale had spun on exit of turn 1 and i smashed into him and spun round, i got going again to be miles behind, caught up with everyone made some passes and avoided some crazy looking incidents along the way, stayed out when others pitted and changed 2 front tyres, came 1st by some margin due to others incidents.

thanks for the racing guys, thoroughly enjoyable, thanks dennis and thanks racedepartment :thumbsup:

p.s PRESTO GP SIGN UPS OPEN!!
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/season-11-sign-up-thread.72760/

;)

499181GTClubflyer.png

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTC
Car: GT Club
Track: Anderstorp
Weather: Dry
Games: Evo

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification