RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Dennis,

I might still join. I was way off the pace last evening with the aliens on the practice server and spun like hell but I might give it a go. I thought about it last night and some extra practice can never hurt, right. I’m going to use the race(s) as test sessions. I just hope I don’t take any of you guys out, let alone myself.

Now only one small problem: I’m not 100% if I can make it, as I still have an appointment tonight but I’m going to try. So sign me up if still possible, if not no problem. Sorry for the confusion. Hope to see you guys tonight.

grtz, "a due to crash" participant ;)

Dennis,

I might still join. I was way off the pace last evening with the aliens on the practice server and spun like hell but I might give it a go. I thought about it last night and some extra practice can never hurt, right. I’m going to use the race(s) as test sessions. I just hope I don’t take any of you guys out, let alone myself.

Now only one small problem: I’m not 100% if I can make it, as I still have an appointment tonight but I’m going to try. So sign me up if still possible, if not no problem. Sorry for the confusion. Hope to see you guys tonight.

grtz, "a due to crash" participant ;)

Don't worry! I'm in exactly the same boat as you. Way off pace and spinning a lot. I was driving the f3 in gsc just before going on last night. Completely different animals is the f3000

i think the white line went into the wall.. its before the wall where you could maybe cut but personally i didn't see that as a good line. also it has no bearing on spacial awareness of other cars so in don't see any blame on Yves Larose

anyway a few things on the mod...

i nearly went into the back of Daniel because his brake lights were barely visible, same with a few cars.
in practice i had what appeared to be a ghost car stuck inside mine, a race against AI would have invisible cars.

i wonder if this has anything to do with 2nd place unable to pitstop.

also what is happening with Racelog? an issue with the code or the log file? with what seems to be a buggy mod is this the cause?

anyways this was good fun, never drove these cars before and while i seemed to have some inconsistent braking sometimes they go sideways nicely and easy to catch.

the fuel and tire adjustments were spot on and made it interesting while keeping the pit windows very similar.

great job Yves Larose :)
The race log for this race seems to have worked now

I'm sorry for quitting but it was getting very frustrating. This was my first and last open wheeler event, not really a fan of these cars. I was all over the place in the setup of the car. I had a better car on practice about 1 hour before qualifying. Made too many changes for qualifying and ruined everything and I was able to still grab a 5th place in qualifying, not bad. I had oversteer at Eau Rouge and then understeer on slower corners. I needed to learn more about the car...

Thanks to everyone who showed up and to Dennis for setting this up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back