RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Cheers Rui
But count me out, I just drove a bit more but still I can't manage to keep the damn thing on track without having an "acceptable" speed so count me out 'cause I don't want to destroy your race(s) (hindering you guys or taking you out). I need to learn a huge chunk more about these beast 'cause they are wolves compared to the lambs (master cars).

Also, I'll think I'll have to forfait the presto gp entrance, that'll be too difficult, certainly with the wheel I have, I'm afraid. These 3000's are so sensitive to throttle and steering lock.:mad:

Also, I'll think I'll have to forfait the presto gp entrance, that'll be too difficult, certainly with the wheel I have, I'm afraid. These 3000's are so sensitive to throttle and steering lock.:mad:

post over in the presto gp forums and im sure we'll help you out to find the right settings for your wheel and setup for the car, weve all started some place, come by for some help though we can have you ready for a season 11 debut :)

Having serious downshift problems with this car, like no other car/game I've played. Even worse than the F2's in rFactor 2 on a cold set of tyres (and I can tame them). Every time I downshift approaching a corner I just get pitched into a spin....any tips?

Having serious downshift problems with this car, like no other car/game I've played. Even worse than the F2's in rFactor 2 on a cold set of tyres (and I can tame them). Every time I downshift approaching a corner I just get pitched into a spin....any tips?

Have you checked the brake bias, I've made that mistake a few times by setting it something like 33/67 F/R instead of 67/33?

Oh, and sign me up please :)

this is mostly keeping a degree of power on while downshifting, remember their not f1 so banging down gears as quick doesny really work, you can with the first couple but only in relation to the speed your going, just try when you downshift to keep some power on and dont downshift too quickly, brake first then come down the gears.

heres my first setup for you guys to try, its very easy to drive, its set for 1 hotlap fuel, but just add whatever youll use in the race and it will be fine :thumbsup:

edit: if you plan on using this for the race, when you add fuel you'll need to raise the ride height to a manageable level for you due to the bumps at eau rouge and stavelot.

Attachments

• david spa one.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 260
this is mostly keeping a degree of power on while downshifting, remember their not f1 so banging down gears as quick doesny really work, you can with the first couple but only in relation to the speed your going, just try when you downshift to keep some power on and dont downshift too quickly, brake first then come down the gears.

heres my first setup for you guys to try, its very easy to drive, its set for 1 hotlap fuel, but just add whatever youll use in the race and it will be fine :thumbsup:

Thanks David

Even with my fuel woes i still had a great time,
Super good fun, Still surprising myself at my lap times,, im allot faster than i used to be.. so big improvement have been made in my racing especially in consistency.
Big massive thanks to Dennis and Yves for putting on a great show...:notworthy::)
cant wait untill next time:whistling:

kevin, are you driving with full race fuel and more than rad2?

the times you saw me and sean doing last night were purely qualifying laps and weve had alot of practise, i wont mention times as its against the club rules but in race pace add another 2-3 seconds to our times from last night and youll have a rough idea of our race pace, try the setup i posted above and give it time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back