RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Entry List:

1. Eric "hamster hunter" Nelson
  2. Yuri "mod man" Braham
  3. Eric "zoom zoom" Estes
  4. Simon "hedgerow" Gardner
  5. Willie "rembrandt" Watt
  6. Keith "wet slicks" Barrick
  7. Ryan "RYO" Callan
  8. Simon Smith
  9. Matthias "flying GErman" klein
  10. JEsper "flying dane" Taulborg
  11. Reggie 'fire n ice" Blain
  12. Glenn "ringtone" Petersen
  13. Mr. "damage control" CAB
  14. Michael "uncle Sam" Carver
  15. John "go blue" Sydenstricker
  16. Eduardo "Senna Jr." Prado
  17. Kane "sugar" Lasky
  18. tyler "silent Assasin" Scurlock
  19. Danny "park" Asbury
  20. Chris "Sykesy" Sykes
  21. Robert "the excorsist" Isles
  22. Dariusz "quick cab" Swiderski
  23. LEonardo "charlie" Tuma
  24. William "the godfather" Yunck
  25. Ethan "striper" Bass
  26. Paul "that wood"Wood
  27. Daniel "the other wood" Wood
  28. Linus "Stock Car" Brostrom
  29. Rhys "the kid" Gardiner
  30. Stefan "quiet quick" Werner
  31. Michael "pug diesel" V Scheppingen
  32. Abdul "ISO" Ahmed
Current Reserves:

1. Bob "the producer" Luneski
  2. Domingos Vaz

This will be a broadcasted event through MultiBC!!!

Warm up has been shortened to 5 mins to alleviate dead air or content issues for the broadcast.

The entry list has been modified for the sake of race quality from the standpoint of lag and in game performance. We have 2 slots dedicated to the "broadcast team" and 30 on track drivers slotted. There is a small possibilty this could change after some discussions with tech saavy RD staffers.

WE will use the most current version of the MOD! doen load it here>>>>>HERE!

Race #1 = Rolling start Race #2 standing start

Rolling start. The pole sitter will bring the field around for ONE LAP to the start / finish line at 45MPH or 72 KPH. The will roll off the line when the start lights go out and not before or we will have penalties for "false starting". YOU WILL follow the car in front of you and stay in EXACT order!do your best to maintain the spacing to the car in front of you as you had when you "dropped" into the field from the garage.Once the pole sitter has reached the Start / Finish Line he will then accelerate at full speed and the race will be underway.Ryan Callan will "announce" the start by type chatting "GREEN FLAG" Once the POle sittter reaches the S/F line everyone may accelerate! HOWEVER! YOU MAY NOT pass or jump out of line until you reach the Start / finish Line. This will ensure that nobody in the rear of the field will "jump" and gain an unfair advantage. I want everyone to get away cleanly and without incident to start the race. you may only pass before the Start/finish line if there is an accident in front of you but this does not mean you are released to accelerate away and pass additional cars until the release point.

PATIENCE GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! I will review the race starts after the event. If I catch you breaking the start rules, you will be reported by me to the racing staff for an infraction review.

CUt rules:

The entire track is free space except the following corners. The CHICANE will be the RD rules period. if you do not have 2 tires on the track then you are cutting. IF you CUT the chicane by going through the green apron, you should give back any time or positions gained before the next corner. Otherwise you can be reported for cutting.

The exit of turn #4 has a large open area to the left. There is a white line the denoted the edge of the track. you may put your rightsiode tires over the line but no more than a tire width beyone the whiteline. If you do go over more than that distance, then give back any time or positions gained.

I will presonally police the Chicane in a post race review of the event. If I catch you cutting there repeatedly, I will report you for cutting and an infraction review for points on your license.

Pit Lane ENtry and exits. YOU MUST follow the laned marked for entry and exit. you car must be completely inside the entry lane a t the point which it begins.

PIt Exit: you may not cross into the racing surface until you have passed the end of the "triangle" portion of the boundry line to your left as you exit.

I am sorry about the contact, you went slow and wide into the turn and I moved underneath you. As I was getting towards the apex, you came in on me. I did wait, but unfortunately it looks like the damage you sustained when you impacted the wall made it impossible for you to limp back around without destroying your car. Bad decision on my part, had you known that I was there, you could have continued wide and we both would have been okay (I sustained suspension damage as well from the contact).

RACE 2- got whell behind yuri then i think i got a bump,lost it ,then when to the wall...DNF

watch the fight ..was awsome....to bad i co

One thing i thought was strange. My front brakes was much more overheating in the rear then front into T1. I tried to find out bye changeing spring/ ARB but still same problem. When i look at replay, i see that other had more "correct brake "veiw.
Enybody how can help me out?

Well well. You all see how bad my english is. I was meaning the rear brakes was overheating into T1, not the front brakes.
Did run 57 front and 43 rear.
Sorry fro the mistake, i hope iam better in speaking then typing.

Erling Bøhmer

Well I must say that I had a great time racing last night. During practice I managed to formulate a lap at 1:39.188 and found myself around 13th position.

Qualifying came around, and I was ready to set a lap as I did during practice, so I thought. My cat manged to knock my glass of water. Luckily there were a few sips for us human being, but for him it was a waterfall of H20 happiness.

Race 1: Was 30th, and at turn 2 of the 1st lap I mange to spin the car out into the barrier. I managed to get my self together and pushed the car and myself to its limit. A few laps later I was up on 23rd. Went to pit but I forgot to call the pit crew so I sat for a few extra seconds dropping my position to the back of the pack once again.

Race 2: Decided to to a long stint, and by lap 9 I was leading the race in 1st position for that lap only. I was proud. Dashed into the pits, and as always I forgot to call the pit crew. The crew tried their best to swap tires as fast as in DTM, but no, the AI for pit time is fixed.
By lap 11 I was in a chase with a red car, we exchanged paint, and my tired brain just called it quits for the day.

All in all it was fun. Thank you once again for hosting this.
Sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back