RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

In race 1 i was at the back of the pack and completely missed my breaking point on the back straight leading into the left 3rd gear turn. I was watching the distance boards on the right looking for my marker as there were cars infront but missed the first board which lead me to believe i had another board to go before breaking. It happened verry fast but i hit P.Antonia very hard which then caused M.V Es to go off aswell.
I know im not one for usually causing accidents but i know this was an avoidable mistake.

I apologise!

While the synaptic team was going home. The FDR team moved out unnoticed to do some test laps.
- While having only 1 trailer with them with 2 cars. It was to dark to see what car they tested.
But we can confirm that there where some UFO sightings before the FDR trailer was spotted along the track.
Times where noted that blow away last seasons laptimes.

After the reporter was spotted. We didn't hear anything from him anymore.....
Later that evening when the engine roaring was gone. Another UFO was spotted by some people living near the track.....

More to come ;)

followe dby that long righthand climb to the "tree" on the thin line of disaster 2 wide

Lol that corner, even thought it's on camber still throws you out towards the sand trap. More fun this race as we'll all be hitting it a full pelt even on the first lap with the ATCC rolling start procedure in place.

PS are you going to set up the server with 1 extra lap so that we race over the race distance after the "formation" lap.

there are special cutting rules for this track for the double curbing on the exit of the "diving turn" see in the pic below. Also the exit area of the "climbing turn" you may run all the way out to the ARMCO barrier if you dare.you may have 4 tires on these areas but do so at your own risk.

OK guys we will go with the full ATCC Start procedures this week.
Rolling Start Race 1 only! Standing start Race 2!

Rolling start rules are as follows:

1. The pole sitter will bring the field around the track at no more than 45 MPH or 72 KPH once the start lights go off.
  2. The pole sitter may accelerate to full racing speed once he reaches the "release point" which is where the track out curbing changes to double width.(pictured below) or where the pitlane entry begins and the grass/curb end for the pole sitter as he is inside of the double curbing.(seen right side of pic)
  3. Every car behind the pole sitter may also accelerate to full racing speed once the pole sitter has done so BUT MAY NOT PASS ANY CAR until you reach the start finish line!
  4. ONce you cross the start / Finish line, it's full racing! If you pass any car before the S/F line it is a penalty and reportable.
  5. you may only pass a car before the S/F line if he either spins, goes off track unassisted or disconnects.
  6. there is no gap requirement once you acclerate to full speed with the pole sitter. BUt maintain a 1 car length gap during the formation lap and until the field is released to accelerate..
PAtience gents! this is the first time we are using the "full spec" start rules. LEts not screw it up and ruin someone's race by being overly anxious in a CLUB RACE!

acceleration release point below

Limerockstart1.jpg

Pit Entry: you may signal with a preset chat that says "pitting now!" you may signal this twice before your stop to alert those around you. If you are on TEamspeak you may say " Eric Nelson is pitting this lap" to alert anyone what you rintentions are.

YOu may also turn on your lights during the lap in which you will pit. you MUSt turn off your lights when you leave pitlane.

OH i see my name in the list, and it even stand out more than the rest. I feel special haha

Manged a 1:40 for the 1st time around this track with the game. Will keep practicing tonight and tomorrow.

Is the grid going to be full of Honda's or other cars will attend this race?

sebastien,

C.A.B withdrew not understanding the time of the event. he asked to have his slot back and I have obliged him this once. Sorry man I'll keep your name in RED but you are the 1st reserve again for now.

We used to be able to get a list of the times that had been posted by the drivers on the "official" servers on practice laps. Pretty much as we would do for the prequali. Be nice to see that again in the warmup to the ATCC

Good point Willie, Keith needs to give his permission for this. Then i will look at it this weekend :)

First of all thanks to the people who helped me fot getting into the game.
Mark, Jesper, Ethan etc..
Again it seems I'm not a superpole fan, had a good start and escaped the heavy collision in turn one.
Set my mind on the Ross' rear bumper, but mad ea small mistake in lap 3, and had no slipsream anymore.
Dis really everything to get Ross after the pitstop, but he had a twin Turbo yesterday I think.
Well done friend
Race two , had a good start, was scared to get in collsion again, so took the outside of the corner, wrong idea, suspension problems and bad luck this time.
Some cars puched me over the gras and get a stop and go penalty, served that but the pit changed tires and no stop & Go.
Back in again, was in last position, and suddenly steam crashed or something.
The good thing about the second race is that I get all the troubles in one race, I HOPE
nice victorys Ross, next time I'm again in your mirrors or your in mine?

TO ALL THE SINNERS: MAKING MISTAKES IS HUMAIN, FORGIVING IS HEAVENLY

cu next race champs

Sign me up please
driver:Karl Dubois
I understand the Golden rules: YES

Nice track Zolder
Saw my first race there, 1981 Zolder Formula 1 grand prix
after the race I was sitting in the Brabham of Nelson Piquet, so good memories for the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back