RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1, A so-so start, lost 2places approaching paddock hill bend, regained it back on lap 2 im on p9. had a good fight with Blain passing each other exchanging lead. and then... had a major accident in lap 8 i think when i lost control on the turn and hit the wall tumbling 15feet off the ground from westfield bend up to dingle dell corner!! I was like @_@ ....

My apologies Kenny Press about this :) I'm surprised u still managed to regain control of your car despite the collision on my major FAIL!

Race 2 was better for me, starting from p16 i fought my way to the front pack, then i decided to pit as late as i could.. and change just the two front tires this time. Pit time is shorter and as a reward, I am drifting like hell on the last couple of laps! I Finished 7th! I'm happy with the result!

It was very fun race! Thanks RD!

Driver: Joao Andias
Class: GT pro
I understand the Golden rules: YES

Two things:

• A year ago we did 65 laps :wink:
  • We should start the race after Tertre Rouge (on the big straight), no need to do a full long slow lap just to start the race with a hard non-forgiving brake point.:)

I didnt start very well...quali was very bad.

Race 1

Nice race. On start i was probably to fast..and i need to slow down because i get blue flag ...so i drop on 17th place..and than with constant lap times i get to 7place in the end...

Race 2

Great start, close fights....and than..Romanov ur not squashed from me and adrian in standard way..from sides :)..from my point of view..sooo i didnt see u, u was in right on me in dead angle but i hear u..i drive straight..than i fill hit from right back...in race i think it was adrian but in replay first i see u touch me in my right back side..that slow u down...and u go behind me..(i suppose u try to go left behind me before adrian and corner)...than adrian hit u because there was no space between me and adrian...in meantime i start to brake because corner and than i feel hard hit from behind.. like i say before i think it was adrian because i only see him in mirror, from sound u was somewhere on right..and u can say ur "squashed" :)..but in back/side from adrain and in front from me when u hit me :)....and after that we drop many place, both of us..except adrian :)..he have luck to stay on track from top 3 i was first u second in that time.. to 12 i think....and than we start all over... later just before going in pit i manage to catch up adrian again and try to take over him but he defend his position very good. In pit i take over adrian and when we go out form pit we are very close, in the end of pit i slow down because some guys going in line very fast and i didn't endanger them going back in track but adrian didn't foresee that and he hit me from behind..again i drop..and after that it was evrything clean with some nice fights and succeed to come to 6th place..
but in the end it was very fun race with nice fights and take overs..

Thanks Yuri..and all racers!

Race 1, A so-so start, lost 2places approaching paddock hill bend, regained it back on lap 2 im on p9. had a good fight with Blain passing each other exchanging lead. and then... had a major accident in lap 8 i think when i lost control on the turn and hit the wall tumbling 15feet off the ground from westfield bend up to dingle dell corner!! I was like @_@ ....

OMG great video...for sure u will be top news on every tv station in world..:)..and for sure u will not drive race 2 :)))...i give u 10 points for fly..and 10 points for rolling... but only 6 for landing because u miss track ur landing on grass :):)))

Quick report.

Was unabloe to duplicate the hotalpping speed of dariusz, Tyler, Jesper and KEith. Watching the Practice session time sheet get reset time and again was good stuff! in fact at one time 2 drivers were EACTLY the same time!!!!!!!

Q: I Was decent and landed 6th running close to Rhys but still out classed byt the ultra quick 4.

Race 1: good start and pass Rhys for P5. We battle and exchange places a couple of times before Rhys goes DISCO. that sux Rhys!

Keith has an off and I am racing very tight with him while I hold P4 desperately. Dariusz screws the pooch and we sail by and I go P4 with KEith on persuit. Keith finally gets by me when I slow slide the car coming intot he bridge............ I finish P4 I believe.

Race 2: good start again and try to follow KEith carving up the field but get trapped behind Fernando and he brakes waaay early scaring Keith and I lift at the tires before the bridge and the car just goes agro......

Race hard to get going and am chasing Philip. he brakes early at the tires again I go off on a panic lift......Somehow KEith had laost positions when he went off and he comes sliding thru the esses right towards me. We both resume under the bridge and go to work racing each other and ripping up the tires too early in the race. Keith extends and I continue to run hard without anyone nearby. Ripping laps and closing on Fernrdo and we have a great battle for P4! The rain come and fernando goes wide and I take P4! Then the track is now really wet andn you simply have to hold the car on track to survive. Lap 19 Fernando loses it after the tunnel and sails off giveng me peace and P4!

So I think I went 4th & 4th. Tied Tyler for 3rd Overall. nice run considering my lack of early speed.

It was obvious on speed Dariusz was the class of the field today. but barely ahead of the other 3 and ultimately the consitency of Jesper gives him the overall victory! Well done!

It was indeed an innocent looking track...........but just about every driver had an unforced error and that says alot about this little circuit.

Thanks for racing guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back