RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

My complete appology to everyone I slid into. I need some serious help as for some reason I am having to brake very early and then I just keep on going and run past the apex at too fast a speed. All my incidents was caused by locking the brakes with only using half the pedal. I will find out who I hit and apologise personally, feel free to protest I deserve it for my awful driving. I don't think I'll be using that Peugeot for a while.

Can anyone help me setup my G25? I've been having braking problems ever since I got the wheel, like I said above I have to brake earlier then everyone else which is why I'm so easy to pass. But even with braking early I then still keep high speed when I hit the corner. Also another issue I have is I run with 22 degrees in game, I use to race with 16 - 17 but for some reason I can't even turn corners with 16 - 17 and the G25 is set too 260 degrees and I only have to turn it about 1 inch to get full lock in game, is this right?

Great races, although the first was a bit lonely after the stops with Romanov closing the gap at the end but managed to take 3rd place - an ORR 123 for the first time.

Race 2 moved into the lead on lap 1 and held until made contact with Reggie and instantly got a tap from behind, cars going past all over the place. Let Reggie back through and was racing him for a while and we pitted together and came out ahead.
As the stops ended I was second well behind Adam with Romanov behind again, this time closer. Made a few mistakes and he caught and passed with 3 laps to go I think and I stayed within a couple of seconds until the flag to take 3rd again.

First double podium since Lottery Special event, and great race for the team. Grats Adam for the double win and thanks for the nice racing everyone.
Thanks RD and Yuri

This event was rather enjoyable.

Qualification went tight, a lot of people separated by fractions of a second. I've managed a good lap behind Oliver and Adam with their lighting speed.

Start of the race went tighter with Andreas Loffler launching like a rocket . I've managed to tap him so I waited for him to pass. My race was dead however with the two of us starting now from the backpack.
After a good race passing and dodging cars I've finished in 4th, very happy with it.
Sorry Andreas for tap!

In race 2 I soon foundmyself in 3rd after Simon Gardner and Reggie Blain fighting till the bitter end. I soon found myself squashed between Robert Adrian and Dubravcko Vuckovic and got taken out.
Race over starting again from backpack. However after a consistant race and fights with Chris Butcher and Simon Gardner I got 2nd place.
Very happy and congratulations Adam for winning both races!

Thanks Racedepartment for the event!

Et al,

the JErry Lewis MDA telethon is running as we speak! NPR or Public TV is good!

Tony I guarantee you Keith's setup is legit. Get your "playback / Sound capture" settings adjusted in the "OPtions Tab of the TS3 window. you have to assign a device like your systems sopeakers and your MIc! BTW that $3 finish bounty is pretty sexy!

regarding the Dolphins vs Seals thing, well since we are now on "Dolphin Safe ' line caught Albacore Tuna in the USA the cry for the Dolphins is dead.........it all about the seals!

Cats and dogs for stew? you opening a chinese take out shack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back