RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Put me down as maybe pls Eric, if i,m still up and about i will join.

BTW: who is in the know about the weather file?

thsi weather file was created by and installed by Yuri BRaham.....................did you really think I was going to run a file I made? sheeeesh the implication alone will get you to the "ROADHOUSE!" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

WHACK! roundhouse spin hook kick to the spleen..........

Et al,

the JErry Lewis MDA telethon is running as we speak! NPR or Public TV is good!

Tony I guarantee you Keith's setup is legit. Get your "playback / Sound capture" settings adjusted in the "OPtions Tab of the TS3 window. you have to assign a device like your systems sopeakers and your MIc! BTW that $3 finish bounty is pretty sexy!

regarding the Dolphins vs Seals thing, well since we are now on "Dolphin Safe ' line caught Albacore Tuna in the USA the cry for the Dolphins is dead.........it all about the seals!

Cats and dogs for stew? you opening a chinese take out shack?

I'm sure Keiths setup will be top notch. I was being fasec, facie, a pain in the ass. I ran the setup wizard and get plaback and record and i'm connected to RD. but I haven't been ontrack with someone with TS. As far as dolphins are concearned, they are never safe. Just don't dive with them unless you want to know what an 18" penis feels like. And I said kittens and puppies. Cats and dogs are too tough. Baby seals make a good chowder though. And I get Curiouse George on PBS. No damn Jerries kids to make me feel better about my life.

Well, very contrasting races for me.

Quali was a disaster, comming off the fast right hander where you jump over the curb, I dipped a wheel onto the grass and spun it. 19th seen as Chris Butcher never did a lap.

Race 1 start was bad, (too high of a first gear). Then at Graham Hill Bend, I hit Marco. Sorry. Wait for him to get back on and continue in 20th. I decide to go to lap 11 until I stop seen as my tyres were actually lasting longer than they normally do. End up round about 12th. Unfotunatly I spin at Graham Hill Bend twice in succesion, and drop to 15th. One bad race for me.

Race two was better.

Again bad start, but there was a little bit of mess in the first few corners and I climb up to 12th by Graham Hill Bend. Then have a so-so lap and end up 14th by the end. End up in 11th after some people up front fall off the track either through mistakes for racing incidents at the end of lap 3, and I'm now on Kenny Press' tail. Passed by Ronald and Dennis on lap 5, Ronald into Druids and Dennis through at Hawthorn Bend. Go by Kenny and Matthias as they have a comming together on pit entry. Lap 8 was the time most people dived in, and I joined them as I added chamber and decreased pressure on the fronts seen as the punishement was lower than normal for me. Then gain 10th as Robert and Dubravko have an incident on leaving the pits. Then once all the pit stops have been done, I'm up to 8th on lap 12, only a couple of seconds behind Ronald. YAY, looking for my second points paying posistion. Then on lap 13 Ronald make a mistake in, you guessed it, on the approach to Graham Hill Bend. Now looking to catch Sidonio. I then unfortunatly catch Marco to lap him at the worst possible time and there isn't anything either of us can do, so now Ronald with Dubravko and Press in tow are now on my tail. I then proceed to run wide on the exit of Surtees and Ronald gets to drive past me. Then later on in the lap, Ronald runs wide putting two wheels on the grass on entry to Dingle Dell corner. He gets it back without hitting the barrier and slots back in behind Kenny. Then I climb to 6th as Chris Butcher has to serve a Stop & Go. Final two laps now. I have Dubravko behind me now, and I'm fastet tham him in the first sector, but at the start of the second, hes closing in on me and by Stirlings, I'm defending from him. The Kenny gets a good exit from Stirling and draws along side Dubravko. The under braking for the last corner/Clark Curve, Kenny brakes just a tad (must have been a few inches) too late and slides into my car as I turn in, not expecting to see him, and a little blind as hes on my right (only have the one monitor so I can't see my right hand mirror when in-car). I then slide off into the gravel. He waits for me and we drop down to 8th and 9th. No worries mate, racing incident, these things happen. Now on the final lap. I run deep into Druids, but I'm still faster in the first sector, and its only at Hawthorn Bend that Kenny then starts catchig me, as I just couldn't do the 3rd sector as fast as some others. Now with my slow third sector, we have Dan right on our tails after he has one of his reovery drives. Pitting on lap1 cause of a punture, then Dan changes all 4 tyres. And hes now up behind Kenny and me, loody hell mate. I get a decent exit out of Stirling, then I run on the curb on the inside of Clark curve dulling my exit. Unfortunatly, Kenny probably expected my exit speed to be better and we touch again, but not as bad this time, my fault man. End up 9th as Dan passes us to get 8th from 18th.

I had some good fun in race 2, hopefully Sunday's race at Valler is good fun too.

thsi weather file was created by and installed by Yuri BRaham.....................did you really think I was going to run a file I made? sheeeesh the implication alone will get you to the "ROADHOUSE!" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

WHACK! roundhouse spin hook kick to the spleen..........

LOL Eric, knock on a table and the scissors will sing.....just wanted to know who does this stuff, nothing else..
i think i better join the server now, if i fall asleep drop some raw baby seals meat outside my garage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back