RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ok gents there are some "generous areas of this track like Road One that will be "useable" for this event.

PLease adhere strictly to the cutting rules in any other area of the track.

After last weeks event at Melbourne I will ask you guys to return the racing back to the standards we expect at the ARC. If you are the victim of contact and the ofending party does not wait, then I would encourage you to report the incident. This will help protect the racing we have come to expect in ARC events. :D:D:D:D

Stadium hairpin....you may use the area outside the yellow line. YOU MUST get all 4 tires on the track where the grass and end of the tarmac meet. Touching the grass is considered cutting.

rattle1.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac available outside the yellow line.

Rattle5.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac and concrete available outside of the yellow line

Rattle3.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac available outside of the yellow line. this is a very fast 5th gear corner. If you run into the grass DO NOT try to yank the car right back to the racing surface. YOu will likely spin and collect any cars behind you as the y will also be on the ragged edge of grip and will not be able to avoid you. Take your mistake and gradually return to the racing surface under control.

Rattle4.jpg

You MAY NOT put all 4 tires over the white broken line that marks the border of pitlane and the track surface

Rattle2.jpg

Race 2

Great start, close fights....and than..Romanov ur not squashed from me and adrian in standard way..from sides :)..from my point of view..sooo i didnt see u, u was in right on me in dead angle but i hear u..i drive straight..than i fill hit from right back...in race i think it was adrian but in replay first i see u touch me in my right back side..that slow u down...and u go behind me..(i suppose u try to go left behind me before adrian and corner)...than adrian hit u because there was no space between me and adrian...in meantime i start to brake because corner and than i feel hard hit from behind.. like i say before i think it was adrian because i only see him in mirror, from sound u was somewhere on right..and u can say ur "squashed" :)..but in back/side from adrain and in front from me when u hit me :)....and after that we drop many place, both of us..except adrian :)..he have luck to stay on track from top 3 i was first u second in that time.. to 12 i think....and than we start all over... later just before going in pit i manage to catch up adrian again and try to take over him but he defend his position very good. In pit i take over adrian and when we go out form pit we are very close, in the end of pit i slow down because some guys going in line very fast and i didn't endanger them going back in track but adrian didn't foresee that and he hit me from behind..again i drop..and after that it was evrything clean with some nice fights and succeed to come to 6th place..
but in the end it was very fun race with nice fights and take overs..

Thanks Yuri..and all racers!

Thanks for the race Dubravko, i'm really sorry for hitting you in the pits, i had no idea you were going to brake and was trying to get up to speed, we were so close leaving the pits there was no time to react. The accident with Romanov was strange, he got out of shape and as soon as he touched you he slowed and i clipped him, it wasn't intentional and just one of those accidents.

Thanks for the racing, not my favorite track but i enjoyed it.

Guys, did anyone else have odd connection problems tonight. 2nd race everyones car just disappeared from my screen and my timing info for car ahead and behind went blank. I continued to the end of the 25mins but was classified DNF. Hoping its not an imminent failure with my rig.
Please post if you had similar problems.
Aside from that, after making a pigs ear of Superpole and the 1st race (had to pit for a new front wing and suspension damage), I really enjoyed the racing tonight. I was having a lot of fun in the 2nd race battling my way up from 12th and last, got to 9th and then my above problems happened. Shame.
Anyway, thanks for the racing everybody until next time.

my two cents:
Quali worked out quite good in the peugeot with 6th.
First Race started nice as i was 4th behind Simon. The guys in front of me went to the pits, so i was on first place going there myself in lap 9. But i made a stupid mistake at the little chicane on pitentry by clipping the barriers...even had to set the car back..lost time there...and then the pitstop took about 35 sec for repairs too...:mad:...rejoined in 10th place...finishing 6th.

Second race didn't go my way, starting in 3rd, got a knock from behing out of nowhere in Druids...9th after... had a nice fight with Sidinio as the race was going on... but i hit him in the fast Dingle Dell chicane..my bad sorry man...of course i did let him pass me again...on lap 5 i wanted to enter pits to get out of further battles...but had trouble AGAIN because i was hit from behind right at the entry, sending me into a spin, facing the entry in the wrong direction, damn. awful long stop....in the heat of the moment i forgot the limiter too..stop and go...now last place...finishing 14th at the end.
No lack of excitement at Brands :)

No sorry didnt had problems. Could be that you just lost connection for a bit.

Had also fun tonight. First race with RACE since May i think, so it was adapting to it again.

Q: 2th. Not a bad lap. 23.5.

Race 1:

Had a good start. Managed to take look on the inside of Arno but didnt made a move. In 3 laps Arno and i drove away. And after that he found the throttle so was all alone fo the rest of the race. Made one little mistake at the end but that only cost me 5 seconds. So 2th

Race 2: Was quite the opposite of race 1. Started 7th had a good run on the outside but then someone spun so needed to avoid to the gravel. So was 12th. At the end of lap 1. Orlov rejoined the track infront of me so i hit him. Was lucky i didnt lost my wing there. But the suspension was a little bit damaged. After that i said to myself lets aim for 5th now. After a couple of lap i thought oke this gonna be very hard. Because i didnt made any real progress But then i found some good speed and managed to overtake to 3th place. I think i didnt overtook so many people in one little sprint race before :D. But was happy with and the batteling was great.

Thanks for racing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back