Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Race Report:
Good start, Dean disappeared somewhere so I took third. Was very very slow. Liam spun so I was holding Benji up in second. I spun on lap 2 on the exit kerb before the long fast section, Benji had nowhere to go and I sustained damage. Came into the pits, took tyres and damage repair, came out of the pits and accidently slid into Christos. Sorry dude my bad. Re-passed him when he made an error and then had to push hard to catch Skyline and Lance. Pitted for tyres and fuel, came out behind Skyline and was ready to get Lance when he came out in front of us. When Liam retired it was for P4. I managed to pass Lance before my stop. Came out 26 seconds behind. Closed the gap down and Lance mustve made a mistake. I passed by and needed a splash and dash. Like a fool I took new tyres by accident and closed Lance down by 12 seconds on the penultimate lap, passed him, and then pulled away by 20 seconds.

Few silly errors cost me second essentially but I'm happy enough with some decent points for the title

RESULTS AND STANDINGS AFTER NORDSHITTER

QUALIFYING

IMG_3893.PNG

RACE

IMG_3894.PNG

STANDINGS

nords s3 tngtc.png

WTF.jpg

What the **** happened there??????? i mean ffs i was last cause i did some mistakes and need to pit early but with my strategy i could possible get points later. And even if not... i could be last cause of my mistake, cause i was slow, cause i was unlucky, i dont even know. But i spend so many hours on this to practice for first time and get D/C cause of this? I tried everything to reconnect it but nothing happened. My car was also in a dangerous spot so i decide to turn off my ps4. Very dissapointing...
Thank You For Showing The Photo Mate As You Won't Receive A Penalty And Apologies On The Disconnect It's A Shame You Seemed To Be Going Well

Right! Now my season begins. No more endurances for a while so now I can begin my fight for the title. Two tracks that I love and go well at next, lets do it
Thats The Spirit Dude, We Can Do This We Back To The Top In The Teams Championship And Im Still In 3rd In Championship Your Now 5th Only 18 Points Behind Omari But We Have Gaz On A Charge Atm And Everyone Else To Fend Off LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Graphics

Votes: 12 22.6%