Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Ehhh its alright.. @Peter Hooper I wouldn't call 10 a good field. 12+ seems a bit more legitimate. I'm probably just going to compress the season and put all my stock in NASCAR. I may just put off Season 3 until pCars 2 is released. Assetto Corsa doesn't have enough tracks to run a proper series. We can still run some spec car series here on Wednesdays, there are still a lot of cars I haven't driven. Just fell in love with the GT3's only to become frustrated with the GTE's and DLC cars and other Known Issues that haven't and will never be addressed in this game.

Ehhh its alright.. @Peter Hooper I wouldn't call 10 a good field. 12+ seems a bit more legitimate. I'm probably just going to compress the season and put all my stock in NASCAR. I may just put off Season 3 until pCars 2 is released. Assetto Corsa doesn't have enough tracks to run a proper series. We can still run some spec car series here on Wednesdays, there are still a lot of cars I haven't driven. Just fell in love with the GT3's only to become frustrated with the GTE's and DLC cars and other Known Issues that haven't and will never be addressed in this game.
When you consider the size of the field in most other leagues I think this series has done damn well :thumbsup:

F1 will probably take a good chunk of my time if it proves to be as good as it promises and i'm sure AC will find some love too but i'll still be running some pCars as often as I can. I would love to get into some Nascar action but that damn non-Europe distribution is a real PITA :mad:.

I don't understand why you can't buy it from the Xbox Store, sounds like bad marketing if you ask me. They don't even have to ship the game physically, just provide in the Xbox Store digitally. Ideally I want to test for a few months and then maybe get a 36 person League up and going with a Pace Car Driver. Would certainly be interesting to say the least.

It goes without saying....but im going to say it anyway....lets all be very careful at the start and through lap 1.....i know alot of guys have put the effort in 1) learning the track 2) being able to do a decent time. Damage at the start will end ur race the lap is so long to get back to the pits.....mistakes will be made 100% sure of that lol. But lets all have a clean one!! Gna be another brutal race...cya guys later

Ill try be about a bit earlier but as i have my lil one i may not be about until 5 mins before the race. And that depends on traffic

P.s.....pit lane is a bit harsh. I second what andrew said....my car flew like a rocket:cry::cry::cry: lol

It goes without saying....but im going to say it anyway....lets all be very careful at the start and through lap 1.....i know alot of guys have put the effort in 1) learning the track 2) being able to do a decent time. Damage at the start will end ur race the lap is so long to get back to the pits.....mistakes will be made 100% sure of that lol. But lets all have a clean one!! Gna be another brutal race...cya guys later

Ill try be about a bit earlier but as i have my lil one i may not be about until 5 mins before the race. And that depends on traffic

P.s.....pit lane is a bit harsh. I second what andrew said....my car flew like a rocket:cry::cry::cry: lol

Harsh is driving out of the pits straight into the racing line

I don't understand why you can't buy it from the Xbox Store, sounds like bad marketing if you ask me. They don't even have to ship the game physically, just provide in the Xbox Store digitally. Ideally I want to test for a few months and then maybe get a 36 person League up and going with a Pace Car Driver. Would certainly be interesting to say the least.
I don't know why I can't just buy the damn thing full stop!! I'll check it out once it's out but I would be worried about paying out for it only to then find I can't play it because of being in Europe. I have asked them if the digital version will work for me over here so just waiting on a response.

It was a joke ben.....and has no reference to the line....it referenced the bump on exit!

And the bump is harsh!

People get uptight when i say a word round ere....im going back to the hole i came from :cry::cry: lol

You can tell I'm angry from words I type ?? Wasn't just putting our view across we think it might be an issue. Always welcome to give your opinion and sometimes I might even read it :roflmao::roflmao::confused::confused:

Had a good race with a good car. tried to push the pit boundary to far though so it cost me in the end. I don't know why I pitted at lap 54, I guess since Prometheus had a 20 something second lead I was going to get new tires with lower pressure. Got hit with the pit bug myself. Oh well what can you do. For the future if you are not going to finish the race then you should sign off so this doesn't happen again. Shouldn't have to be this way, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Online service

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 24.0%