Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q. Didn't make it
R.8th
I tried hard to stay out trouble from the start. I was a good bit slower than you all but was getting round. I made a couple of major errors, one just before the pits on lap 7 and one 3 or 4 laps later when Ben started talking to me (I forgot where u was on the track, was lucky not to total my car)
Also had to stop a 3rd time because I was a lap short on fuel.
Was happy enough to finish that race, such a mental track.
Weldone to the top 3. :thumbsup:

Well I thought so

It's Just Banter Mate Take Nothing To Heart No One's Attacking You By Saying That We All Know How Good You Are As Omari Said Your Results Speak For Themselves :) Just Focus On You Not What People Might Say We All Do The Same Which Eachother @Benjamin McC Is A Example Of That :) Sorry Benji I Believe For Almost Every Race People Say Benji Will Just Crash And Hit A Wall So You Dont Have To Worry About Him But Look At Last Night He Finished Second

It's Just Banter Mate Take Nothing To Heart No One's Attacking You By Saying That We All Know How Good You Are As Omari Said Your Results Speak For Themselves :) Just Focus On You Not What People Might Say We All Do The Same Which Eachother @Benjamin McC Is A Example Of That :) Sorry Benji I Believe For Almost Every Race People Say Benji Will Just Crash And Hit A Wall So You Dont Have To Worry About Him But Look At Last Night He Finished Second
I'll remember what's been said don't worry. On to Zolder

I don't blame you :roflmao:, I still can't believe the only mistake I did was cut 1 kerb and invalid a lap

btw it's @Ben McCluskey. I got signed out of that account. This is like my 3rd account, nearly beating Gaz's record :sneaky:

Well I'm not naming names but from the sound of it most of the grid reckoned I'd crash out straight away
If people are naming u.....u shud name them....if it goes back to everyone getting on ur back about the monza incident...i think they just like winding u up! I dont think any of that is really meant. Like i said before! Uve proved with results on track. One incident dont change a damn thing! And everyone of us racing here has been involved with incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Online service

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Graphics

Votes: 12 22.2%