Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Race Report:
Good start, Dean disappeared somewhere so I took third. Was very very slow. Liam spun so I was holding Benji up in second. I spun on lap 2 on the exit kerb before the long fast section, Benji had nowhere to go and I sustained damage. Came into the pits, took tyres and damage repair, came out of the pits and accidently slid into Christos. Sorry dude my bad. Re-passed him when he made an error and then had to push hard to catch Skyline and Lance. Pitted for tyres and fuel, came out behind Skyline and was ready to get Lance when he came out in front of us. When Liam retired it was for P4. I managed to pass Lance before my stop. Came out 26 seconds behind. Closed the gap down and Lance mustve made a mistake. I passed by and needed a splash and dash. Like a fool I took new tyres by accident and closed Lance down by 12 seconds on the penultimate lap, passed him, and then pulled away by 20 seconds.

Few silly errors cost me second essentially but I'm happy enough with some decent points for the title

Well done mate, solid P3. Especially since I doubt your race went to plan. Also ignore whoever reckons you'd crash, most them would probably have 1 spin and quit, where as you seemed like alot was going wrong in the middle for you and you soldiered on for P3

Well my race went from crap to decent to absolutely shocking

Lap 1 was in 6th or 7th and running nicely the touch a kerb and spun straight in to the barrier with about 80% aero and 40% engine damage I had to pit for repairs.
Came out and got some clean laps in and worked my way back up to 6th behind lance and possibly just in front of Andrew then lap 9 s**t hit the fan .
I was hit at the carousel then on the run out of it I was shown grass,gravel and a bonus trip in to a nice hard piece of barrier and I can't even see what car it is on the replay as its not there lol , so I had to put again for repairs but it didn't seem to fix the car as app said it had fixed it but I was still having to steer at 45 degrees to stay in a straight line so I pitted again on the next lap to fix it and same thing again so on the next lap of limping around I got a slide on and couldn't catch it and speared straight to the wall blowing the engine in the process so that sums up my race

Glad to see the schedule changes as my race next week was in jeopardy due to work. I will definitely be in for the Bathurst race now.

I can't stress how excited I am for season 3. I'm eager to see some multi class action (it's been a blast in the support series) and I'm anxious to hopefully drive one of the prototypes for a season. Hopefully everything continues as planned. I really enjoy racing with you guys, even if I have less seat time and am less competitive than some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Online service

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Graphics

Votes: 16 20.5%