Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

WTF.jpg

What the **** happened there??????? i mean ffs i was last cause i did some mistakes and need to pit early but with my strategy i could possible get points later. And even if not... i could be last cause of my mistake, cause i was slow, cause i was unlucky, i dont even know. But i spend so many hours on this to practice for first time and get D/C cause of this? I tried everything to reconnect it but nothing happened. My car was also in a dangerous spot so i decide to turn off my ps4. Very dissapointing...

WTF.jpg

What the **** happened there??????? i mean ffs i was last cause i did some mistakes and need to pit early but with my strategy i could possible get points later. And even if not... i could be last cause of my mistake, cause i was slow, cause i was unlucky, i dont even know. But i spend so many hours on this to practice for first time and get D/C cause of this? I tried everything to reconnect it but nothing happened. My car was also in a dangerous spot so i decide to turn off my ps4. Very dissapointing...

Don't worry, the EXACT same thing just happened to me. When i was on for P2.

I'm done. My wheel disconnects and stops responding an hour in when P2 was on after fighting from last. I can't even be bothered. There is no point puttig the effort in to be quick when every damn week i get screwed somehow. I get pole, drop to last, claw my way back to P3, possibly P2, &. Still, i end up with nout bar a few sh***y points for pole. My title hope is already over so i give up. Have fun.

Last edited:
Good comeback for me after my mclaren f1 testing incident
Managed to pull away in the first few laps, had a good lead to 2nd and 3rd who were closely battling. Stopped on lap 28 as part of a 2 stop strategy, but then realized that a 2nd stop wouldn't be possible so the second stint for me became mostly about managing the tyres. Toast kept me very honest throughout the whole race, one mistake and he would have been right there on me. Good to see he's finally getting back on form, figuring that Ruf out and extracting some pace out of it!
Probably won't make the next race but I'll see you all at mount panorama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Online service

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 24.0%