Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Pains me to write these words but I'm out. It's gotten much worse is my attempts to fix it. Now I hear this rattling around inside. When my wheel is a far as it can go left the game thinks that's straight. And the force feed back is aggressive and very random. And sometimes there is no feedback at all. I'm not saying I'm out for the season yet but it might look that way.

Pains me to write these words but I'm out. It's gotten much worse is my attempts to fix it. Now I hear this rattling around inside. When my wheel is a far as it can go left the game thinks that's straight. And the force feed back is aggressive and very random. And sometimes there is no feedback at all. I'm not saying I'm out for the season yet but it might look that way.
$hit man go to Gamestop and pick up a non FFB Thrustmaster for $99 your pedals will plug right into the back.

Last edited:
  • Drag strip
  • Drift test circuit
  • Nurburgring GP
  • Nurburgring Sprint
  • Imola “Enzo & Dino Ferrari”
  • Magione
  • Autodromo di Monza
  • Monza historic 1966
  • Mugello
  • Silverstone
  • Silverstone International
  • Silverstone National
  • Spa Francorchamps
  • Trento Bondone hill climb
  • Vallelunga
  • Vallelunga Club
  • This Is A List Of The So Far Confirmed Tracks Not Including The 1s That Are Stated On There Site For Asseto And I Have Confirmation There Will Be More On The Full Version Once Released They Will Also Be Adding Free DLCs To Add More Track After Release so Im Happy Theres Definitely More Than 5 Thats For Sure Theres 11 Different Tracks There Plus Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, Red Bull Ring, Barcelona Heres Their Post To Prove There More To Come But I Count At Least 15 Circuits So Far With More To Be Announced
  • Assetto Corsa will feature laser-scanned circuits in order to incorporate as much detail as possible, Kunos Simulazioni Had previously put the number at around 20 tracks Theres Still More To Be Announced Upon Release, . However, early previews of the game also included Brands Hatch and Spa.

Drift Circuit - Not Raceable
Drag Strip - Not Raceable
Nurburgring GP - Fine
Nurburgring Sprint - Pointless
Imola - Fine
Mugello - Fine
Monza - Fine
Monza 1960s - Not Raceable
Silverstone - Fine
Silverstone Inter. - Pointless
Silverstone National - Pointless
Spa - Fine
Hill Climb - Not Raceable
Vallelunga - Fine
Vallelunga Short - Pointless
Magione - No idea

7 tracks that are Raceable there. IF they promise free DLC, I maybe buy it a bit after release, after the free DLC is out, but I'm not wasting £35 on a 7 track game. Sorry but not for me

Results
1. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell, 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #60
2. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold, Daredevil Racing, RUF #21
3. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen, Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
4. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton, Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
5. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
6. GT3-Pro Sean Fleming, Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
7. GT3-Am Brian Batiato, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20
8. GT3-Pro Michael Watts, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #9

9. GT3-Am Jarrett Lee, Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #74
10.GT3-Am Mark Bean, mBean Motorsports, Bentley #08

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
How do you prepare for such a gruelling event as this one?

Practice makes perfect, I need more than a week through.....

Q: Who will be the first retirement?

Hopefully not me. I plan on finishing this mind f*ck of a "race"

Q: Is there any way of knowing every inch, bump, turn, crest and corner on this circuit?

Yes. I already know most of the barriers :roflmao:

Q: Will you prioritise top speed for the massive straights, or corner speed?

I've set my car up for the bump coming out of the pits.

Pit Lane Exit

13933565_1774582509486249_677810842_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Online service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 0 0.0%