Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Race 10 @ Nurburgring Combined results:
CLK class:

1. Nova- 50 points
2. Toast (pole, fastest)- 55 points
3. Docholiday- 40 points
4. Beans- 36 points
5. Chunt04-32 points
6. Mike (DNF)-28 points

DTM class:
1. Braken (pole, fastest)- 60 points
2. Ranger Phenix- 45 points
3. Globe/Pro (DNF)- 28 points
4. Hateworldwide (DNF)- 28 points
5. Spacebush (DNF)- 28 points
6. Foolishswami (DNF)- 28 points

RS01 Cup Race #6

Le-Mans-Bugatti-87.883bf60b710684d740f9cc5b61070ab5.png

Renaultsport-RS01-Le-Mans-0.jpg
rs01ren.jpg

welcome WEC support racers to the final round of the RS01 Cup.

Here in round 6, the final stop on the calendar for this car, we are racing at Bugatti circuit in France. We return the RS01 the closest it can get to home and hope to give it a worthy send off for being a great race car at the variety of tracks visited.

Bugatti circuit is a small chunk of the circuit de sarthe + a bit extra. It is nowhere near as long as the full le mans course but it provides a great technical challenge to make up for it while still in the amazing environment of le mans.

Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00-8:05pm EST for invites
Comms: Party Chat (join my party)
Practice: 30 mins
Qualifying: 15 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: 36
Start: Standing
Weather: Light cloud
Local Race Time: August 17th 2016 15:00
View: any
Damage: full damage
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: 2x
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Mandatory pit stop: On
NO cautions/FCY's in the support series! (requires a lot of extra effort best kept to the primary WEC series)

Updated Points system:
1st: 50 points
2nd:45 points
3rd: 40 points
4th: 36 points
5th: 32 points
6th: 28 points
7th: 26 points
8th: 24 points
9th: 22 points
10th:20 points
11th:18 points
12th:16 points
13th:14 points
14th:12 points
15th:10 points
16th: 8 points
Bonus Points: 1 Point Pole Award, 1 Point Fastest Lap (Race).

more info here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wec-support-series-info-inside-rs-01-tbd.117879/

Last edited:
  • Drag strip
  • Drift test circuit
  • Nurburgring GP
  • Nurburgring Sprint
  • Imola “Enzo & Dino Ferrari”
  • Magione
  • Autodromo di Monza
  • Monza historic 1966
  • Mugello
  • Silverstone
  • Silverstone International
  • Silverstone National
  • Spa Francorchamps
  • Trento Bondone hill climb
  • Vallelunga
  • Vallelunga Club
  • This Is A List Of The So Far Confirmed Tracks Not Including The 1s That Are Stated On There Site For Asseto And I Have Confirmation There Will Be More On The Full Version Once Released They Will Also Be Adding Free DLCs To Add More Track After Release so Im Happy Theres Definitely More Than 5 Thats For Sure Theres 11 Different Tracks There Plus Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, Red Bull Ring, Barcelona Heres Their Post To Prove There More To Come But I Count At Least 15 Circuits So Far With More To Be Announced
  • Assetto Corsa will feature laser-scanned circuits in order to incorporate as much detail as possible, Kunos Simulazioni Had previously put the number at around 20 tracks Theres Still More To Be Announced Upon Release, . However, early previews of the game also included Brands Hatch and Spa.

Last edited:
  • Drag strip
  • Drift test circuit
  • Nurburgring GP
  • Nurburgring Sprint
  • Magione
  • Autodromo di Monza
  • Monza historic 1966
  • Mugello
  • Silverstone
  • Silverstone National
  • Spa Francorchamps
  • Vallelunga
  • Vallelunga Club
  • This Is A List Of The So Far Confirmed Tracks Not Including The 1s That Are Stated On There Site For Asseto And I Have Confirmation There Will Be More On The Full Version Once Released They Will Also Be Adding Free DLCs To Add More Track After Release so Im Happy Theres Definitely More Than 5 Thats For Sure Theres 11 Different Tracks There Plus Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, Red Bull Ring, Barcelona Heres Their Post To Prove There More To Come But I Count At Least 15 Circuits So Far With More To Be Announced
  • Assetto Corsa will feature laser-scanned circuits in order to incorporate as much detail as possible, Kunos Simulazioni Had previously put the number at around 20 tracks Theres Still More To Be Announced Upon Release, . However, early previews of the game also included Brands Hatch and Spa.
You starting a league on assetto corsa aswell.

Only gives u a minute....and a quick outlap. 15 mins is to short for some drivers. Not everyone will be lapping as quick as u guys

I Understand All The Concerns But ive got 2 options Really we either start earlier with a added 5 minutes to the quali or i start at the normal time and only have 15 minutes if i start it with 20 minutes at the normal time Lance and Co Won't Be Able To Race He Goes To Work Straight After The Race

. It's On You Guys To Make It There Early And Be Ready To Start If We Want 20 Minutes To Qualify As If We Get Started As Usual I Can't Really Add The Time.

• Drag strip
  • Drift test circuit
  • Nurburgring GP
  • Nurburgring Sprint
  • Magione
  • Autodromo di Monza
  • Monza historic 1966
  • Mugello
  • Silverstone
  • Silverstone National
  • Spa Francorchamps
  • Vallelunga
  • Vallelunga Club

Still not feeling it if I'm honest lol. Like the fact they have more gt3 cars but track numbers are a farce

Still not feeling it if I'm honest lol. Like the fact they have more gt3 cars but track numbers are a farce

They Arnt Dude Where u Seeing That Dont Believe The 5 Tracks Thing Andrew Keeps Going On About Its Unconfirmed I Found Today They've Released At Least 20 Circuits With More To Be Announced On Release Thats Not Scarce At All And The Fact All DLC tracks Released Between Now And Release Are In The Game as well And They Have Tracks P Cars Does Not Trust me Theres Alot More Than They Are Showing Atm

Last edited:
They Arnt Dude Where u Seeing That Dont Believe The 5 Tracks Thing Andrew Keeps Going On About Its Unconfirmed I Found Today They've Released At Least 20 Circuits With More To Be Announced On Release Thats Not Scarce At All And The Fact All DLC tracks Released Between Now And Release Are In The Game as well And They Have Tracks P Cars Does Not Trust me Theres Alot More Than They Are Showing Atm

Ok I'm getting anyway so will both check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Online service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphics