Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I've tried almost everything. It's to the point where I actually think it's broken. When I turn the wheel just altitude to far in a turn I hear a click and the force feedback just deminishes dramatically like it's not even there anymore.

I would suggest 15 mins one lap shoot out like the sprint race.

15 Minutes As Usual Youll Get 1 Lap Easy Enough If Dont Mess Around And The Lap Times Have Dropped Quite Abit Last Night And For Me This Morning

Gaz - 6.40s (May Be Wrong)

Liam - 6.40s / 6.41s

Me - 6.40.579 But I Messed Up In Final Section On The Run Into The Back Straight Lost Abit From That

Enjoying The G29 So Far And Having Force Feedback We Ran Zolder Also Got Down To A 1:30:1 Lap 2 And Gaz Did The Same On First Couple Laps Hadn't Adjusted Set Up Much Either.

Last edited:
Well my dumbass went out and got the XB1S. My daughter wanted an XB1 so it worked out for me. I came home with it and she was so excited until she found out that she was getting my old one. Kids are nothing but money sucking ungrateful mooches. Gotto love them.

Sorry about the delay. I forgot to do my job haha.

Decision

Gaz clearly makes a good overtake on skyline, however skyline does not have anymore room. Gaz is already 9/10 ahead by this stage beforehe heads for the wall. Lag may have affected this (i have seen some other footage of gaz lagging) but this has to go down as a racing incident.

guys at least 20 minutes not 15. if 2 laps are 14 minutes. even if there are 13,5 minutes that means you have 1,5 minute to find free space in the track with 15 more cars trying that and be prepared for the race. anyway do what you think its the best but i believe 20 is better

The Iphone 7 is soon out, remember to pre-order in good time to avoid any bad family affairs!
My Oldest daughter's phone died so AT&T had a buy one get one free deal so we both got 6s's with 64 gigs of memory. My middle one was pissed because she only has a 6s with 16 gigs of memory. What I didn't tell you is she got my upgrade for her christmas gift last year. My wife and I paid off 4 phones in February (about $ 1800 worth from when everyone upgraded but myself). Again money sucking, ungrateful Mooches with a capital M.

But I do love them with all my heart................................The pain in the asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 298 18.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 894 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 200 12.2%