Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Its actually not a problem anymore spiff. I though we were going to put my tv on a tv stand where I couldn't mount my wheel but we've got it on a desk where I can. So I can still race but I'll have to miss several races because I just won't be around. I'll try and make this next one and as many as I can for the rest of the season. Maybe I'll take up commentating . I'm determined not to lose touch with this group anyway. Easily the best bunch of guys to race with anywhere on Xbox.

One of the must fustrating things to go thru is being at work at 22:10 at night, not getting off work until 05:00 in the morning with the whole time knowing that there is a cooler full of ice and a case of cold beer waiting for you at your camper.

God help me make it through tonight.

Yes I am bored which in my line of work means it is a good night so far.

Probably just gave myself the kiss of death. Where's the Emoji of a gun in the mouth

Brno.jpg

THIS WEEK

This week the Thursday Night GT Championship comes to an old favourite, the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic. This circuit has been on the calendar for all three seasons and has always delivered good racing. With only four different car manufacturers on the grid, the pack will be very close on tracks like this. As the majority of the grid is made up of Aston Martins and BMWs, the field will be very, very close.

THE CIRCUIT
The circuit is predominantly a motorbike racing circuit, but has since taken on other forms of racing. It was constructed in 1987 and has taken on the World Touring Car Championship, Formula Three, DTM, Moto GP and many more championships, including the TNGTC. The circuit is all about carrying speed through the long, fast corners, which favours the BMW M3 GT. However, the long straights will favour the Aston Martin.

1024px-Brno_(formerly_Masarykův_okruh).svg.png

• 3.357miles (5.403km)
  • 15 Turns: 9 Right, 6 Left
  • Absolute Lap Record: 1:39.089
PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
What positives and negatives can you take from the first two races?
Q: Will you change your approach for this event?
Q: How do you prepare for these races?
Q: Would you like to return to this venue for Season Four?

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
A: Positives: Good pace, haven't lost any race craft ability, good points.
Negatives: No win yet;)

A: No, not really. I haven't really changed my approach in any season.
A: Just enough practice, no more than necessary, then focus during the race. Always race, rather than practice, keep sharp.

A: Not really, I think this venue has run it's course.

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
Positives: A surprising podium :confused:
Negatives: learn how to put the car into 1st gear :notworthy:

Yes; fast in, fast out :cool:

Add some bumps and high kerbs to the track, so i can run my soft setup.

No, no, no, no, is damage on?, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and NO!

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
Pace was great could have won the feature and a dnf was a kick in the nuts but lesson learnt on that one. Sprint showed I can fight the m3's so happy overall

No going for wins not really championships so full attack

Drive around the track make the car faster

Season 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 261 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 779 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 67 4.7%
  • Shoes