Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: What positives and negatives can you take from the first two races?

I tried real hard to prepare for the race, I wasn't that far off the pace but when I came to race day I was nowhere.....

Err..... I still have my health

Q: Will you change your approach for this event?

Nope, but I have less time to practice here

Q: How do you prepare for these races?

I find a setup, I learn the track, find another setup, then try and find the 5 secs I'm behind .....

Q: Would you like to return to this venue for Season Four?

Won't know till after the race....

I tried real hard to prepare for the race, I wasn't that far off the pace but when I came to race day I was nowhere.....

Err..... I still have my health

Nope, but I have less time to practice here

I find a setup, I learn the track, find another setup, then try and find the 5 secs I'm behind .....

Won't know till after the race....
Dude don't worry, I haven't practiced at all for this week. I might be able to make it back for the Sprint if I'm lucky so I'll be going in blind on a setup I've never run before in a random grid event on a circuit I haven't practiced on all week:roflmao:

I was able to get down to a 1:43. Don't think I will have time to run for distance to see what my tire wear is like. Car is still squirrly though any suggestions. I won't have to much time to play with it. Maybe tomorrow morning for a spell.

I was able to get down to a 1:43. Don't think I will have time to run for distance to see what my tire wear is like. Car is still squirrly though any suggestions. I won't have to much time to play with it. Maybe tomorrow morning for a spell.
Soften up the rear away bar Spiff. That's one thing I like about this track, it actually has the most real feel out of all the tracks I've driven. Tire wear seems pretty heavy here, but you should still be able to run on just one stop.

Soften up the rear away bar Spiff. That's one thing I like about this track, it actually has the most real feel out of all the tracks I've driven. Tire wear seems pretty heavy here, but you should still be able to run on just one stop.
I will give it a shot tomorrow when I get home from work. I installed the Ricmotech load cell today when I got off from work. Took a couple of laps to start to get used to it, but I can definitely see my braking getting more consistent. Pedal is stiff and only has about an 1" of travel. Still need more time with it to get the full feel of it but it definitely looks promising.

A: Positives are that im currently 3rd in championship after the First 2 races With Only 8 points In It And Our Team (Suplex City Racing) Is 1st in the Constructors.
Negatives Are Only That I Could Of Had A Better Finishing Position At Barthurst And Andrew Also :)
maxresdefault.jpg

A: Yes All Out To Win This Event And Take The Lead In The Championship Hopefully Maybe Some More Aggressive Driving If Needed :)
Maybe Some Of This lol
PsilverstoneGETTY_3272556b.jpg

A: "I Prefer To Use The Force" You Have Much To Learn Young Padawan
latest

A:
alrighty_then_by_dinochickrox-d5xmdoa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 264 18.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 784 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 70 4.9%