Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Ah sorry mate it looked like you'd had an adventure in the middle sector so I thought you'd abandoned it. My bad dude, I was initially really annoyed because I was 6 tenths off and on for P2, but thinking back it's my mistake.
No mistake pal I would of been on it like you were haha. If i didn't clip you we both would of lost time but carried on. Completely my error , I was pretty poor round there so was bit of a pace difference hence your frustration but I couldn't let off as I was still up despite it being a shocking lap

No mistake pal I would of been on it like you were haha. If i didn't clip you we both would of lost time but carried on. Completely my error , I was pretty poor round there so was bit of a pace difference hence your frustration but I couldn't let off as I was still up despite it being a shocking lap
Yeah no worries mate water under the bridge, hope to see you in he fight with us at Monza (I can't be at Brno)

Heres A Hotlap Of Kimi On The Latest Build Of Asseto Corsa With The 2015 Ferrari SF15-T Its Looking Really Good Atm And Ive Just Found Out These Cars Have All The ERS And Various Other Settings That You Can Change And Adjust On Track I Like The Sound Of That All The Settings To Play With :)

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
What positives and negatives can you take from the first two races?

Positive: Dispite seemingly struggling around Bathurst, i somehow had the ability to get far better results than i expected
Negative: Those better results? Yeah, I couldn't extract them, through things outside of my own control

Q: Will you change your approach for this event?

Not really, as it looks so far, i'll be able to keep Adam honest around here, so no pount changing what's working.

Q: How do you prepare for these races?

By turning on my PS4?

Q: Would you like to return to this venue for Season Four?

SNETTERTON.

Q: What positives and negatives can you take from the first two races?
The positive it's that i make it twice and finish in the points. The negative is that my pace is awful

Q: Will you change your approach for this event?
No, I'll just try to be more carefull and avoid stupid mistakes

Q: How do you prepare for these races?
Who said that I'm prepared for this?

Q: Would you like to return to this venue for Season Four?
I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 261 18.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 779 54.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 66 4.6%
  • Shoes