Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Decel and coast will probably need to be as low as you can go without spinning the car out. You may want a little more accel to help rotate the rear when coming out of the corner, but it is a fine line between helpful and hurtful.

Like I said in another post. Ran the Ford Flacon here and found that you had to take a late apex in the hairpin to get the car to rotate without hitting the wall coming out of the turn.

Race #9 World Endurance Challenge
Sakitto GP, Japan 50 laps
July 20nd 8pm EST
You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
to Receive and Invite for this Race.
6980101_orig.jpg

Public Lobby starts at: Approx 7:30 pm EST (Join at any time)
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: 60 Mins* (Room starts at 7:30pm EST)
Qualifying: 20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: 50 laps Approx 90 mins
Start: Rolling
Weather: Fixed Heavy Cloud
Local Race Time: July 17th
2016 14:00
Assists: Real Assists

Force Manual: Yes
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Performance Impacting
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Race Time will be set for July 17th 1400 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather (x2 progression) will be corresponding to location and time. 1400-2000

Driver Entry List
1. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
2. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
3. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #9
4. GT3-Pro Aiden Browe / Aidtheace / Staffs Uni Racing, RUF #3
5. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
6. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
7. GT3-Am Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20
8. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF #72
9. GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4
10.GT3-Pro Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #47
11.GT3-Am Paul Webster / Webbers88 / Spider-Webb Racing, Aston Martin #46
12.GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108

13.GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF #21 DNS

*** Not Confirmed yet.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Another poor showing for numbers but not much I can do about that right now it seems.
Thanks to those who came out tonight and faced the mother track of aero damage! There were some good battles but the grid ended up quite far apart by the finish due to out of sync pits and unforeseen issues. The next support race will see the return of a random style race in 4 weeks time. Hope to see you all there, it will be a fun one!
Meanwhile, the main WEC series returns (after summer break) to Japan and goes on a triple header. Good luck to all competitors in the next endurance events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 251 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 763 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 66 4.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.3%