Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yes I Like it Dude I Approve Your Request Makes Us More Official Like And We Get People To Send Or Link You The Videos To Put On The Channel ?? And if your up for running that
Yeah, that was my thinking behind doing a YouTube channel to help promote the league :thumbsup:
Yep can link videos and other people's channels. Few ideas I've had so far....
Hot laps, Top 3/5 overtakes, Pole laps (Would need people to record qualifying) and hopefully the return of the highlights show which I think @Jonathan Seekings is planning on making if he's computers working because he's asked me to do an intro for it. :O_o:

If anybody has ideas for the channel I'd like to hear them. ;)

Yeah, that was my thinking behind doing a YouTube channel to help promote the league :thumbsup:
Hot laps, Top 3/5 overtakes, Pole laps (Would need people to record qualifying) and hopefully the return of the highlights show which I think @Jonathan Seekings is planning on making if he's computers working because he's asked me to do an intro for it. :O_o:

Podium interviews
Pre race interviews
Track guides
Comparison of driver styles

Full TV coverage of the races ran by Sky Sports :roflmao:

Perf impacting just keeps the wheels on it right? Would not be a good situation to lose a wheel here.
I've got my steering down to 7.5 and i am still hitting that Armco occasionally on the hairpin. :mad:
pretty much as far as I know, that's what we will go with. Tested late last night with Nova and neither of us had issues with understeer in the hairpin. could be in brake mapping or slip lock settings that is adding unnecessary understeer, if the ratio isn't helping that low then it must be something else in the setup, rebounds?

If seeks does the podcast what about a TNGTC weekly magazine programme talking about up coming races driver interviews podium interviews. Driver ratings etc

YouTube channels are
Benji Racing
Ben Milden
AMH_Racing
Adam Morris
Jseeks44
405 Gaming
Destiny LM
Robertinvasion

I think that's everyone

Podium interviews
Pre race interviews
Track guides
Comparison of driver styles

Full TV coverage of the races ran by Sky Sports :roflmao:

If seeks does the podcast what about a TNGTC weekly magazine programme talking about up coming races driver interviews podium interviews. Driver ratings etc
Yeah if seeks is up for it, I thought that stuff Interviews/ race build-up could be done in his race show or podcast.

Those ideas sound good, maybe like Benji says some interviews and stuff, maybe like driver profile videos etc would be quite cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 247 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 753 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 63 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.4%