Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

S3 Bathurst Race 1 / Race 2 New Race Format
.Race 1 (Feature) Laps 19 / Weather - Dry / In-Game Time 13:00pm / Qualifying 15 Minutes / Session Opens At 7:55pm UK Time / Host - AdamMorris (RD-F1AdamMorris)

. Race 2 (Sprint) Laps 9 / Weather - Dry / In-Game Time 16:00pm / No Qualifying / 5 Minutes Warm-Up / Session Will Launch With A 5 Minute Interval Between The Event's For Toilet Breaks Ect / Host - AdamMorris (RD-F1AdamMorris)

. A 5 Minute Warn Up Is Allowed To Check Setups Ect and You Are Permitted To Do A Istallation Laps But You Must Enter The Pits Imediately when doing so if you are seen Going Past The Pit Entry Towards the Final Turn You Will Be Penalized

. As Most Of You Already Know We Will Be Running Random Starts For The Sprint Races And Heres Tne Procedure To Follow You All Have 5 Minutes Warm Up To Get Ready With 1 Minute To Go I Will Enable My Mic Threw The In-Game Chat And Give A 30 Second Warning To All Drivers That The Race Is About To Start Then Will Skip The Session And Go Into The Race.

.Mandatory Pit Stop With Change Of Tyres Is Still Required As Usaul.

.Track Limits Are As Follows As Long As Your Car Still Remains 2 Wheels On The Kurbs Your Within The Limit Of The Track Unless I State Otherwise For Certain Corners Rest Of The Rules Ect Are To Be Updated If Havent Already Thanks All See You all At Bathurst Tommorow Hope This Clears it Up Better.

One day before the race....we are discussing this....when i raised these concerns weeks ago...and no one could be bothered to reply! Lol

Ha funny Its All Set What's The Issue They can discuss all They Want Its what the Sites For lol but I've got it all sorted and in place I know whats happening and its all updated on site so just go read it all and stop worrying

@Adam Morris Ok thanks for clearing that up. I still don't get why doing a lap in a warm-up session gives you pole position in the race!... is it a bug in the game?

Because you did a lap and nobody else did so you are deemed fastest and get pole. Same as if your the only one to do a quali lap. I like the return to pits thing as it gives everyone a chance to do a whole lap to check the settings

Because you did a lap and nobody else did so you are deemed fastest and get pole. Same as if your the only one to do a quali lap. I like the return to pits thing as it gives everyone a chance to do a whole lap to check the settings
Yeah, in qualifying doing a lap and no one else doing one would give you pole position that makes sense. But the point I'm trying to make is doing a lap in a warm-up session should have no bearing on a random grid race start. So... is it a bug in the game?

Also, I agree with the idea of an installation lap. :thumbsup: The other idea of not crossing the first sector line is pointless and would be impossible to police.

@Adam Morris @Ben Milden While I've got you boys being proactive and answering questions ;)
What are your thoughts on me running a dedicated TNGTC Youtube channel?
Yes I Like it Dude I Approve Your Request Makes Us More Official Like And We Get People To Send Or Link You The Videos To Put On The Channel ?? And if your up for running that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 247 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 752 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 63 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.4%