Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: After testing your car, are you confident?
I'm more excited than confident i guess. It's the first time i'm behind the wheel of a GT so i don't know what to expect. I'll find out soon.

Q: How ready are you for the first event of the season?
Doing a good hotlap it's difficult but it can be done. The real challenge is to be constant in the race. I'm still working on that.

Q: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your car?
Based on my set up i can do well in straights. I'm a little bit worried about the understeer but i don't think i can fix that cause then the oversteer problem came out.

Q: What result are you aiming for this week?
To finish. It's my first race in a GT as i said earlier so if i finish the race with a good pace i'm happy without something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 240 17.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 735 54.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 62 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 165 12.3%