Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: After testing your car, are you confident?
A: Quietly confident, knowing there are a lot of guys using the same car is daunting for sure but I'm confident we're in the running.
Q: How ready are you for the first event of the season?
A: Fairly ready I'd say, as far as I know I'm fastest on Qualifying pace and I'm always ready for an overtake so I can't wait!
Q: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your car?
A: Strengths - Corner speed, downforce.
Weakness - Maximum speed.
Q: What result are you aiming for this week?
A: Obviously you always aim for a win but realistically I want a double podium this week as I'm missing Brno.

This is the Season Three Stewards’ Office for the Thursday Night GT Championship. If you wish to report an incident or activity, drivers must have video footage of the incident, and should provide onboard footage and outside footage of each driver involved to give the stewards the best insight possible. If you do not have video footage, your enquiry will not be reviewed. Drivers will have one post to explain their side of the story; if drivers begin to argue, they will be sanctioned.
race_control.jpg

Below are the rules and regulations for the TNGTC Season Three.
assen-tt-motogp-marshal-video-7.png

DRIVING STANDARDS
  • · Drivers must respect track limits at all times.
  • · Drivers must respect other drivers at all times.
  • · Drivers must adhere to track flags at all times.
  • · Drivers must avoid contact at all times.
  • · Drivers must not make an overtaking attempt unless contact is unlikely.
  • · Drivers must not cross the pit lane exit line.
  • · Drivers must not jump the start.
  • · Drivers must not weave to defend.
  • · Drivers must only move once to defend their position.
  • · If a car is alongside, drivers must leave a car’s width.

TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
Drivers can choose between the following cars for the season:
  • · Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
  • · Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
  • · Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • · BMW M3 GT
  • · BMW Z4 GT3
  • · Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
  • · Ginetta G55 GT3
  • · Mercedes-AMG GT3
  • · RUF RGT-8 GT3
TRACK LIMITS
  • Drivers must not place all four wheels outside the white line.
  • If a driver is consistently extending / cutting corners, they will be punished.
  • If a driver overtakes outside the white line, they must give the position back.
LOBBY RULES
  • If there is a lag incident in the race (in which a car is flying around destroying other cars), the race will be stopped and restarted, unless beyond 75% distance.
  • If there is a mass disconnect (5 or more drivers disconnect at once), the session will be restarted.
  • The session will only be restarted once.
  • If there is a mass disconnect after 75% distance, the order on that lap will be taken as the final result.

SESSIONS and SESSION REGULATIONS
Sessions.PNG

Qualifying One

Drivers have fifteen minutes to fight for pole position; the driver that gets pole position will also receive two championship points. This session will decide the grid for the Feature Race.

Feature Race
An approximately forty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver two championship points.

Qualifying Two
Drivers have only one timed lap to fight for pole position; this session will decide the Sprint Race grid. Drivers will be allowed to exit the pits, start and finish a flying lap; they must then retire to the pit box.

Warmup
A five minute session in which drivers are allowed to complete installation laps and practice starts. Drivers must not cross the start / finish line.

Sprint Race
An approximately twenty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver two championship points.

Endurance Rounds
Endurance Rounds will contest of only one Qualifying session and one race; the Qualifying session will be fifteen minutes long and the driver who takes pole position will receive four championship points. An approximately two hour race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 40, 30, 25, 20, 16, 13, 10, 7, 4 and 2. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver four championship points.

Le Mans 2 Hour Finale
The finale of the season will contest the same format as the other Endurance Rounds, however, the race points will be different. As always, points will be awarded from first to tenth places, but points will be 50, 36, 30, 24, 20, 16, 12, 8, 4 and 2. Fastest Lap and Pole Position will be worth four points each.

Nϋrbϋrgring Nordschliefe
Due to the length of the circuit, both Qualifying One and Qualifying Two will be twenty minutes in length, to accommodate the long lap.

Last edited:
Hi guys, we have only one permanent space left in the league as you can see from the Teams and Drivers above, however, you can sign up as a reserve for when permanent drivers cannot race. I know for a fact that one space will be available for rounds two and three (Thursday 21st July) at Brno.

All you have to do is sign up with:

Driver Name:
PSN ID:
Wheel / Pad:
Car (See rules and regulations for permitted cars):

Whichever one of you becomes the permanent driver, you will join Bold Racing Team.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the quick response. You can add me to the open slot, will have a look at the available cars shortly.

However i might not make the race next week as i'm going away with the family. But Tycoon can take my spot there, we have another 5 guys that can be added to the reserve list :)

Psn ID: SR_1ceman
Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 235 17.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 719 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 60 4.6%