Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the quick response. You can add me to the open slot, will have a look at the available cars shortly.

However i might not make the race next week as i'm going away with the family. But Tycoon can take my spot there, we have another 5 guys that can be added to the reserve list :)

Psn ID: SR_1ceman
Wheel

Hi there where did you guys race before?

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: After testing your car, are you confident?

Well, there's nothing for me to learn about the car, but I'm more confident setting it up than before.

Q: How ready are you for the first event of the season?

I missed all weekend being away, so I'm gonna have to cram practice in. Confident I can be thereabouts.

Q: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your car?

Well, since it's basically M3 vs V12, The M3 Should have a better front end, but not quite the same front end.

Q: What result are you aiming for this week?

Despite the straight disadvantage of the amount of laps done, as per I'm gonna hope for a win, but a top 4 would be a solid start.

I hate that first corner, there is only a poorly marked kurbing where you have to go one by one or suffer a horrible time penalty which will really screw things up going up the hill. And practicing this track on cold tires and brakes sucks major ass.

I won't be able to attend this race, but I voted for Performance Impacting for all of yours sake. I truly hope someone twitches this race. If someone does please please post their twitch account name so I can watch.

Providing everyone is careful
Good thing I'm not racing. Peter what was the name of the book that you suggested about car tuning? I am looking for a good read to teach me how to setup a car.

I won't be able to attend this race, but I voted for Performance Impacting for all of yours sake. I truly hope someone twitches this race. If someone does please please post their twitch account name so I can watch.

Good thing I'm not racing. Peter what was the name of the book that you suggested about car tuning? I am looking for a good read to teach me how to setup a car.
I think it was 'Tune to Win' by Carroll Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 235 17.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 720 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 60 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 163 12.4%