Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Here are the Season Three Championship Standings for the Thursday Night GT Championship. These will be updated weekly by @Ben Milden.
image.png

Last edited:
TNGTC.jpg

THIS WEEK
So we’re back again for the first two rounds of the TNGTC’s new season live from the Panorama Mountain in Australia, where we find the streets of the Bathurst circuit. With the Pre-Season testing phase over, it’s now time to get back to racing on a circuit that delivered a great show last year in the wet. With the new driver and car pairings, who’s your money on for the two wins on Thursday? Which team will start their season in the best way? And which driver will come out of the event in the championship lead? All will be seen on Thursday. Game on!

THE CIRCUIT
The Mount Panorama Bathurst circuit is a classic location for racing, most famous for the Bathurst 1000 race in the V8 Supercars championship. Here is a map and some quick facts about the circuit!

bathurst map.png

• 3.861 miles
  • 23 turns
  • 03:00pm Feature Race
  • 04:00pm Sprint Race

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
After testing your car, are you confident?
Q: How ready are you for the first event of the season?
Q: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your car?
Q: What result are you aiming for this week?

Last edited:
PRESS CONFERENCE

Q:
After testing your car, are you confident?
Yes the car has been great in testing of course the race can be different but as a team we have done our best.

Q: How ready are you for the first event of the season?
Nearly ready a few race runs to complete but car is awesome

Q: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your car?
Strengths are sound and power plus looks
Weaknesses maybe front end and low speed corners. Starts to

Q: What result are you aiming for this week?
Always first but you have to play the long game in a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 232 17.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 704 54.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 59 4.5%
  • Shoes